Doug Styles

Mar 30, 2021
Speaking of bugs, is there a known one that prevents you from completing one of the posters? I did everything except that, I think I'm missing one piece but it can't be found anywhere.
Which poster is it? You can check .

Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
Which poster is it? You can check .
Thanks a lot! I read somewhere that there was a bug that made it impossible to find all the pieces, but apparently I just never thought to click on some boxes! Now I really feel accomplished :)

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Ok, thank, but the cabin is lock and that said "rob is the olnly one who know the code"... and i check everything and i don't found the code...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I ask to her and nothing, so I think I have a bug..
Often what happens is that there's a lot of "receive the response next morning". Because we limit it to once per morning you can get a traffic-jam, with a bunch of queued messages waiting.

One thing you can try doing is, once you wake up, exit the bedroom and re-enter... see if that jogs anything lose. As long as it's the morning you can keep doing that, and it'll pop the next action off the traffic backlog.

Reactions: sasxmjcn

Saunier

Mar 19, 2018
Often what happens is that there's a lot of "receive the response next morning". Because we limit it to once per morning you can get a traffic-jam, with a bunch of queued messages waiting.

One thing you can try doing is, once you wake up, exit the bedroom and re-enter... see if that jogs anything lose. As long as it's the morning you can keep doing that, and it'll pop the next action off the traffic backlog.
I did 100 times and nothing happen

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes