Thomas Thompson

Jan 29, 2019
I've seen three comments about it and still no answer, has anyone been able to trigger the jogging memories and then hang time for Rachel? Currently stuck at this point in the story and can't progress.

Reactions: NSPhoenix

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I've seen three comments about it and still no answer, has anyone been able to trigger the jogging memories and then hang time for Rachel? Currently stuck at this point in the story and can't progress.
The quest asks you to hike at least once with Rachel. That should be it.

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
I'm also having trouble with this. The preceding quest where you meet her by the lake doesn't show any character art and all the dialogue is said by the PC. Now it says to visit the bungalows at day. Going on a hike doesn't progress the quest.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm also having trouble with this. The preceding quest where you meet her by the lake doesn't show any character art and all the dialogue is said by the PC. Now it says to visit the bungalows at day. Going on a hike doesn't progress the quest.
That's.. weird. Could you get me a player.log file? You can find it in the savegame folder, here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I have no active quests, have all girls at max, they all have lingerie and swim suits, and I've done pool/jacuzzi/activities with everyone. Any thoughts on how to get these 5 wallpapers? Might be more Woodle for some of them.

It looks like it might be Olga calisthenics, Grace and Rachel at the pool, Mao something?

1671120963983.png
1671120986813.png

nexopi

May 9, 2020
looks like calisthenics w/ olga, swim w/ grace + rachel, cook w/ jenny, game w/ mi sun

(also i think if you click on the blurry ones it actually just tells you)

Reactions: Droid Productions

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think I might've encountered another bug. I can't seem to progress with Andrea's fence-build mission. She's nowhere to be found on the map, except in the evening (she's by the river but I can't initiate the quest by talking to her). I think there might be a conflict with Olga as she's also sleeping inside the boat.

Edit: Ok, I managed to fix that, but I'm not 100% sure how. I talked to her during the evening, had her message after completing a Woodle challenge, and finally I started her sketch quest on the beach. Then she reappeared by the riverside during the day

Last edited:

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
That's.. weird. Could you get me a player.log file? You can find it in the savegame folder, here:

Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
I'm on android. Is there a way to pull it?

Thomas Thompson

Jan 29, 2019
Actually, I still haven't been able to access the hiking activity yet, either. I have Rachel stuck at 25 relationship points, I keep passing days, is her story connected at all top Karen's because Karen is the only other character I haven't maxed out yet.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes