Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just back to the latest quest line...part of me is going to laugh so much with all this talk about the Invisible hand and lessons on capitalism, well, I'd love it if the two guys ended up losing their businesses because of an investigation conducted into shady business practices while they were trapped on the island.

Just that mental image of "We're rescued...wait, why are you putting handcuffs on me?!"...it makes me feel all warm and cozy.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is stuck at get closer to Reyna and get closer to Andrea.. but Reyna is stalled at 100 and Andrea at 75.. Nothing I do is progressing it.

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Rachel's Jogging Memories is stuck saying visit the bungalows during the day with her relationship at 25. Tried visiting at all hours and talking to her and nothing is progressing the quest. What's going on?

Dec 28, 2020
what is the save file location btw whenever i try to search the address mentioned for the location it shows no results and this file is in the D:/ drive where the userprofile location isnt there. Can some1 pls help me find the save location?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
just paste this into the address bar of the File Explorer:

%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes