Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
I have had luck before just wondering off and doing other stuff. Some times the trigger to get one girl further is to progress another girl's arc.
I find the triggers work better if you use the sleep button in the top right instead of clicking on your bed at the end of day. Sometimes save and re-loading causes the trigger too.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I find the triggers work better if you use the sleep button in the top right instead of clicking on your bed at the end of day. Sometimes save and re-loading causes the trigger too.
Another thing I have found is if you have multiple events waiting to be triggered by say going into your room at night or waking up in the morning. If you go out of your room and then back in it will let more events trigger.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
they post first on steam "besause" is more easy for them.
I guess your computer didn't come with spellcheck lol..anyways I get that however there was no point for saying that it was uploaded on stream as I stated there is a dev that does give the info here and plenty of fans do have the patience for it to come to this forum.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I guess your computer didn't come with spellcheck lol..anyways I get that however there was no point for saying that it was uploaded on stream as I stated there is a dev that does give the info here and plenty of fans do have the patience for it to come to this forum.
Just for the record, might want to make sure you don't have a typo in your post making fun of other's grammar. lol

Droid will post it here when it's ready.

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
So two things, first a maybe bug, second a suggestion.

1. It looks like I have unlocked the ability to get past the big lizard, it says he's using Cath's idea but she never suggested anything that I saw. I am at the point in her story where she's not around for a few days to talk to so maybe I was supposed to have unlocked it already?
EDIT: So literally the next in-game day after posting this I got a text from Cath with the suggestion of what to do, so looks like yeah, the option unlocked early? However the scene with the lizard then played out without my starting it, with the phone still up and in the ship bedroom.

2. For the flowers, I think it would be great if you could get Reyna to tell you the type of person that likes a flower again, like have it cost another flower or something maybe. I didn't think to write the first few down and now it's just a guessing game or I look at the guide.

Last edited:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
So two things, first a maybe bug, second a suggestion.

1. It looks like I have unlocked the ability to get past the big lizard, it says he's using Cath's idea but she never suggested anything that I saw. I am at the point in her story where she's not around for a few days to talk to so maybe I was supposed to have unlocked it already?
EDIT: So literally the next in-game day after posting this I got a text from Cath with the suggestion of what to do, so looks like yeah, the option unlocked early? However the scene with the lizard then played out without my starting it, with the phone still up and in the ship bedroom.

2. For the flowers, I think it would be great if you could get Reyna to tell you the type of person that likes a flower again, like have it cost another flower or something maybe. I didn't think to write the first few down and now it's just a guessing game or I look at the guide.
the favorite flower of each girl gets added to their profile on your phone.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We usually do public builds ~a week after Steam launches. We also give out Steam keys for our supporters on Patreon ;)

Usual cadence for Steam releases is the last Thursday of the month, unless there's a major Steam Sale on (like this month), in which case we'll time it to arrive day and date with that. There's been a couple of exceptions (if the gap between Last Thursday and the next month's sale is too short to do anything meaningful), but otherwise we've been following that cadence for 2 years and 22 updates now :)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Just for the record, might want to make sure you don't have a typo in your post making fun of other's grammar. lol

Droid will post it here when it's ready.
I did that on purpose knowing that the site is steam. Just saying that on the op all links to the dev distribution sites are there for people to look at given it doesn't take much effort at all to do so.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
We usually do public builds ~a week after Steam launches. We also give out Steam keys for our supporters on Patreon ;)

Usual cadence for Steam releases is the last Thursday of the month, unless there's a major Steam Sale on (like this month), in which case we'll time it to arrive day and date with that. There's been a couple of exceptions (if the gap between Last Thursday and the next month's sale is too short to do anything meaningful), but otherwise we've been following that cadence for 2 years and 22 updates now :)
Good idea on that although this being the christmas season would've been a great gift for both those supporters on the other platforms as well as public to have a shortened timeframe on waiting..pretty much saying for public gotta wait til after new years on this version.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good idea on that although this being the christmas season would've been a great gift for both those supporters on the other platforms as well as public to have a shortened timeframe on waiting..pretty much saying for public gotta wait til after new years on this version.
Part of the reason is just to fix bugs (there's always some) using the far easier Steam system, rather than having to rebuild the build, do the mirrors, etc. Steam builds are a slack command and ~10 mins/platform to build; mirroring and stuff takes a while.

Another part is, of course, that we kinda need to pay our staff at some point; this is a full time team, and they have unreasonable expectations, like being paid every month. Patreons have already gotten a non-steam version, I believe Itch.io also has (I'm not the one uploading there, but I should check).

Finally; the rest of the team are off to the new year, though I'm still at my computer (boring git that I am). If I don't see anything terrible happen I should do a full public build in time for the new year's celebration.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes