ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
using AUTO seems to fix most of the freezing moments
What do you mean with "using AUTO"?

I had no freezes whatsoever before this update. I had no technical problems at all until now.
I had some more freezes since my last post. (usually rewind/replay fixed it, sometimes rewind/play/save/restore was needed)
But there were no further freezes after I finished the story part of this update.
I played along for a couple of days to max out relationships and getting wallpapers. No more freezes. It seems all freezes are all story related.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What do you mean with "using AUTO"?

I had no freezes whatsoever before this update. I had no technical problems at all until now.
I had some more freezes since my last post. (usually rewind/replay fixed it, sometimes rewind/play/save/restore was needed)
But there were no further freezes after I finished the story part of this update.
I played along for a couple of days to max out relationships and getting wallpapers. No more freezes. It seems all freezes are all story related.
That's really weird.

Next time you get a freeze, can you shut down the game and pass me the player.log file?

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Grace's body appears slightly blurred except for her face. Seems to be the same with Rachel, but not as visible.
Probably just means that shes' gotten enough poses that she needs a bigger sprite sheet; we'll get it fixed (on PC; the sprite sheets don't get scaled up on Android).

Reactions: Nicator

Capopio

Nov 17, 2018
I just want more Raven ;(

That aside, I love this game, happy new year to all the good folks that work on it!
I even thought about helping with Andrea's dialogues - I'm italian and in my game I had to change her name because here Andrea is a guy name, it felt super weird, I have a number of (male) friends called Andrea :D

Reactions: Droid Productions

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Hmmm, are girls' bodies supposed to be so blurry on android? (somewhat high end device, Kompanio 1300T + 6Gb RAM)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm, are girls' bodies supposed to be so blurry on android? (somewhat high end device, Kompanio 1300T + 6Gb RAM)
We have to deal with a bunch of memory issues on Android; one of the ways we try to resolve that is to limit the maximum size of the texture-sheets for the animations. On PC those are mostly 4096x4096 per character outfit, on android we downrez them to avoid crashing the app (use too much memory, and the OS will terminate the app to save itself).

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
We have to deal with a bunch of memory issues on Android; one of the ways we try to resolve that is to limit the maximum size of the texture-sheets for the animations. On PC those are mostly 4096x4096 per character outfit, on android we downrez them to avoid crashing the app (use too much memory, and the OS will terminate the app to save itself).
Yeah, figured it was something like that, but the character bodies aren't your problem as far as I can see, at least not to the extent that they need to be cut back so much. Memory usage hardly budges with mc and two other characters on screen. Mc's body is not blurry at all, but probably not 4096 either, so you should be able to use the same middle ground for every other character's body as you did with the mc. Biggest issue I've found so far is the background selection app on the phone. That consumes an additional ~1.2GB versus not having the phone open at all.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
I just finished the last update and the game is great, i just hope im not grinding (not gonna lie the grinding in this game is amazing i love all the minigames) this much to later MC lose all the girls to his "awesome" brother that would a stab in the back ahahah (sorry my english)

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
Rachel's jogging memory quest is still bugged for me on Android with the new patch. I get as far as her talking about being an airhead and talking my ear off. MC says it's cool. The conversation then ends, seemingly prematurely. Revisiting the bungalows relaunches the sequence of searching for her.

I'm also not seeing any new quest for the invisible hand. I don't know if Rachel is a prerequisite.

clsightunseen

Sep 5, 2020
The game seems to freeze constantly before dialogue choices pop up. Usually I can rewind and they will pop up eventually (related to that but this game seriously needs a skip button due to how many times I've had to rewind), but now I seem to be hard locked since the last rewind I did took me to a frozen dialogue choice.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The game seems to freeze constantly before dialogue choices pop up. Usually I can rewind and they will pop up eventually (related to that but this game seriously needs a skip button due to how many times I've had to rewind), but now I seem to be hard locked since the last rewind I did took me to a frozen dialogue choice.
What platform?

If not Android, can you get me a zip file of the save folder?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That's really weird.

Next time you get a freeze, can you shut down the game and pass me the player.log file?

Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Of course it did not happen when I was looking for a freeze...
But finally I got one, it happened when I tried to bring the metal scraps to Cath.
It stopped at "Hi, MC!" with "continue..." flashing before the talk-menu would appear.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course it did not happen when I was looking for a freeze...
But finally I got one, it happened when I tried to bring the metal scraps to Cath.
It stopped at "Hi, MC!" with "continue..." flashing before the talk-menu would appear.
Could you get the whole folder? I want to see if there's anything strange in the saves as well)

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
Could you get the whole folder? I want to see if there's anything strange in the saves as well)
Hi Droid Productions, great game BTW

I had the same issue and its more a bug rather than a game freeze

What started happening was after the initial greeting with some of the girls, the dialogue would just hang and not bring upp the menu choices.
I found that I could work around it by hiding the dialoge box using the text button and then when I used the show button, the menu would proceed to appear after and there would be no further issues with showing choices. Just the initial start greeting

Cant remember if it was on all the girls or just specific ones but hopefully that should give you insight into the issue assuming it is the same thing I saw

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes