hillbill0202

Jul 13, 2020
Having an issue where where i can't talk to Cath. I can see her looking under the launch deck and showering under the waterfall, but i cannot talk to her

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Looks interesting... but how much content is there? Also are the animations interactive like in super deep throat? Can you control thrusting, change position at will, decide when and where you cum etc or is it all just premade animations with predetermined outcomes? Game says "sandbox" but doesn't look like one, hence the question.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks interesting... but how much content is there? Also are the animations interactive like in super deep throat? Can you control thrusting, change position at will, decide when and where you cum etc or is it all just premade animations with predetermined outcomes? Game says "sandbox" but doesn't look like one, hence the question.
There's 30+ hours worth of story content, and yes it's a sandbox / VN hybrid. As for the animations, tons of sexual positions, but you don't have Super Deep Throat style manual control. It's a story/character centric game.

Reactions: TheDevian

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
minor error when you're fucking Olga and switch from pussy to ass MC says i want to fuck your pussy, of course Olga wants that too and you end up balls deep in her ass same text is used when switching from ass to pussy

Reactions: Droid Productions

Ashraffrko

Jun 28, 2018
Latest Spankbank with all galleries unlocked + all sex scenes unlocked + beginning of Nov 2022 content here: - MEGA

You can also always get latest from the #builds channel on our Discord:

Just copy the files in the ZIP file to:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Ez mod gallery from android tutorials:- App Files > Phone/internal storage > Android > Data > com.flexblemedia.paradiselost > Files after paste memory mod try now

po47

Dec 7, 2021
What platform?

If not Android, can you get me a zip file of the save folder?
QQ图片20230104002726.png My English is poor, I read it with translation software. What kind of flower is this and where do I get it? This game is too challenging for my English level. I haven’t found this flower after playing for four hours. One is to buy it, the other is to obtain it, but I searched the entire map very carefully. i didn't find this flower

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 2283323 My English is poor, I read it with translation software. What kind of flower is this and where do I get it? This game is too challenging for my English level. I haven’t found this flower after playing for four hours. One is to buy it, the other is to obtain it, but I searched the entire map very carefully. i didn't find this flower
try the tree house

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
seems like the artist got better overtime, game could use some updated sprites really clash with the newest scenes and gives an unappealing first impression.

Oct 24, 2022
There *is* anal. Quite a lot of it.

There will be more :)
I know I’m resurrecting this from months back, but is the plan for every gal to have an anal scene? Or will some of them not prefer that? I wouldn’t want them to lose their unique personalities just for the sake of one kink, but would definitely like more anal scenes if the gals are willing ;)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I know I’m resurrecting this from months back, but is the plan for every gal to have an anal scene? Or will some of them not prefer that? I wouldn’t want them to lose their unique personalities just for the sake of one kink, but would definitely like more anal scenes if the gals are willing ;)
Its more like a girl has a scene where you can choose either anal or her pussy.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I didn't find the tree-shaped house you mentioned, or I searched all over the tree house that I didn't remember. Can you take a screenshot for me, thank you very much
If I remember correctly, the treehouse is unlocked when Tori remembers where she was being kept. Its where you find Grace (the redhead girl)

Reactions: TheDevian

Shotgun51

May 1, 2019
Hey I am at 50 with Mi Sun but whenever I try to raise it up, the points go no where and no mission seems to trigger to increase the cap? Any Suggestions

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes