kangmaster

Dec 9, 2018
will there be any update for the first girls gang like Cath and Gabby? there's still no quest for them to be MC soulmate. We just had one fingering scene with Grace but now she's MC soulmate?

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
so i have 6 posters complete. But the last wallpaper i'm missing that says its a poster. Anyone tell mewhere to find the pieces? 1674080847946.png

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Hello, I just started playing this game, I'm on day 34 and my smartphone is no longer working. I keep pressing the button but nothing is coming up. Am I screwed and have to start over?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello, I just started playing this game, I'm on day 34 and my smartphone is no longer working. I keep pressing the button but nothing is coming up. Am I screwed and have to start over?
What platform are you on? If you do a quick-save and pass it to us, we'll have a look at it. If you've got the player.log file, that'd also be super useful.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
What platform are you on? If you do a quick-save and pass it to us, we'll have a look at it. If you've got the player.log file, that'd also be super useful.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Thanks for your quick response. I'm using windows 10 on a laptop. See attached as requested.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Hmm... nothing obvious in the player.log file, we'll see from the quicksave if there's anything weird going on.

Out of curiosity, if you restart, does it work now?
Wow... restarting the game worked. I should've done that first, sorry about that! Thanks for the quick reply!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow... restarting the game worked. I should've done that first, sorry about that! Thanks for the quick reply!
Thanks for letting us know :) It means there's something weird going on, though, so we'll need to try to reproduce it and fix it.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes