Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just finished fixing up the Andrea sketch. There were some stray pixels in the layer for that. The fix should be on the next public build at the end of the month.

If there are any other sketches that have a similar problem, just post them here and I'll fix it up
Or on steam beta branch tonight :)

Reactions: TheDevian

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
PLZ help.... How to pass lizard after the bridge ? And " find a place to assmble the hookah", where is that place...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
PLZ help.... How to pass lizard after the bridge ? And " find a place to assmble the hookah", where is that place...
Ignore the lizard for now, it'll get removed when the story needs you to access that area.

Assemble the hookah:

Quest Description: Smoke with Raven
  • Raven will ask you to get her tobacco from her bag which is located in Moby ♥♥♥♥'s Launchdeck.
  • You can get the hose for the Hookah by going down to the Basement Area and clicking on the First Aid Box. Click on the tubing to get it.
  • Once you have both items, you can head over to the Resort's Lounge and click on the table to build the Hookah. This will require 40 Energy.
  • Return to Raven to show off your Hookah and unlock a new evening activity.
(from the guides, which you can find here: )

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
Ignore the lizard for now, it'll get removed when the story needs you to access that area.

Assemble the hookah:

Quest Description: Smoke with Raven
  • Raven will ask you to get her tobacco from her bag which is located in Moby ♥♥♥♥'s Launchdeck.
  • You can get the hose for the Hookah by going down to the Basement Area and clicking on the First Aid Box. Click on the tubing to get it.
  • Once you have both items, you can head over to the Resort's Lounge and click on the table to build the Hookah. This will require 40 Energy.
  • Return to Raven to show off your Hookah and unlock a new evening activity.
(from the guides, which you can find here: )
Wow, I can't thank you enough

Reactions: Droid Productions

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
Or on steam beta branch tonight :)
So, you convinced me to buy it on Steam :)

But am I right that I have to go back to an old savefrom before the sketch and continue from there? I was kind of hoping it would show up again in the Cove, but the only way for me to finish the sketch was to go back to an old save.

(Absolutely love the game BTW, one of the few where I actually enjoy all the minigames as well).

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So, you convinced me to buy it on Steam :)

But am I right that I have to go back to an old savefrom before the sketch and continue from there? I was kind of hoping it would show up again in the Cove, but the only way for me to finish the sketch was to go back to an old save.

(Absolutely love the game BTW, one of the few where I actually enjoy all the minigames as well).
Doug posted a quick cheat.

image-1.png

Reactions: DirkGently

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is that for the Andrea painting? Based on the name I would assume that's for Gabby?
Andrea's two paintings are called:
andrea_mermaid
andrea_pirate

(I've largely moved my coding time over to Sinners Landing, while Doug Styles finishes up the code/script for Paradise Lust, so it took a little time to track it down :) )

Reactions: DirkGently

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
Andrea's two paintings are called:
andrea_mermaid
andrea_pirate

(I've largely moved my coding time over to Sinners Landing, while Doug Styles finishes up the code/script for Paradise Lust, so it took a little time to track it down :) )
Thanks, that fixed it! Saves me a few hours of replaying :)

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
How could I change states from debug menu (ctrl+j)? ... seems like values are readonly ... no changes after edit+save+load ... am I missing smth, or have to change things in assembly ... (yes, I am cheater xD) ?

and why there is no option to skip minigames? skipDuration = 45f; ok this will be the first tweak xD

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
How could I change states from debug menu (ctrl+j)? ... seems like values are readonly ... no changes after edit+save+load ... am I missing smth, or have to change things in assebly ... ?
The values you chance are only in that moment. So you can increase your energy to 100, and then flirt some more, and instead of getting tired you can use debug to increase you energy and flirt a few times more. That all until you have met the required % of affection.

The moment you do something else, it seem to have reset itself.

You could of course try a save-game editor (like saveditonline.com), but for that it's too long for me to remember if it was any use. I mostly just used the debug, so I could increase those % a little bit faster, instead of going to sleep every 5 f*cking questions...

Reactions: madzohan5

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
The values you chance are only in that moment. So you can increase your energy to 100, and then flirt some more, and instead of getting tired you can use debug to increase you energy and flirt a few times more. That all until you have met the required % of affection.

The moment you do something else, it seem to have reset itself.

You could of course try a save-game editor (like saveditonline.com), but for that it's too long for me to remember if it was any use. I mostly just used the debug, so I could increase those % a little bit faster, instead of going to sleep every 5 f*cking questions...
I've tweaked "Assembly-CSharp.dll" made Skip button in mini games active immediately, without waiting (replace this one "Paradise Lust_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll")

Last edited:
Reactions: aerendil

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Heyo i've got a bit of a "lore" question during the quest where you first learn about the japanese dude at andreas when you send a message to mi sun she says there was a "japanese milf and her daughter" on the boat, is this cut content or ? Or did you kill innocent people devs ? :unsure: 'Cause it seems that the game is near completion and all that .

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Heyo i've got a bit of a "lore" question during the quest where you first learn about the japanese dude at andreas when you send a message to mi sun she says there was a "japanese milf and her daughter" on the boat, is this cut content or ? Or did you kill innocent people devs ? :unsure: 'Cause it seems that the game is near completion and all that .
This was discussed a couple of pages back.

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
I've tweaked "Assembly-CSharp.dll" made Skip button in mini games active immediately, without waiting (replace this one "Paradise Lust_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll")
Updated ... now it covers all kind of mini games

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes