Mar 7, 2023
Depends on how the graphics are done. If they are stored in vector format, recoloring them on the fly should be easy. Even if they are prerendered sprites, if the number of actual colors is limited (no smooth blending between the colors), most engines support pixel shaders that make this, again, not really complicated.
Not for rendered animations, mostly mp4/webm

It would be interested to see in the future if possible to get it animated with svg instead of rendered, it would make the games a lot smaller. It would need a good program's support. Not only that, it would make great graphics on 4k monitors.

Last edited:

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
What about Karen tho,i dont think shes the kind of person who wants to be in a island forever.
Mi-sun kinda the same.
I see Karen becoming the manager for the resort. And not just for the obvious joke there. I think she wants the control over things more than anything.

Mi-sun seems to be more interested in streaming than the pageant lifestyle. If there's good Internet access and she can hang out there all the time on her own schedule, I think she'd be very into it.

I think a key detail is that things change a bit when nobody is trapped on the island. If you can come and go as you please, it's going to be a lot more appealing. But there are indications from everyone of how they were unhappy with their previous lives and are all coming to really enjoy their time on the island.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, they get even more explicit with it? Because I feel like that's been getting teased for a long time as well. And then there's the other one with
Not to mention having a follow-up with
who were both just starting to explore things.

You can't make everyone happy...
It's a fantasy game, so just make the protagonist green or something. Everyone can project what they want then.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Congrats. Always nice to see a project hit completion.

Haven't actually kept up with the project in like a year, so it's cool to see what's new.

Maybe if the skin color of the protag isn't of importance, maybe a soft customization feature in the next art. Art is nice, but I am giga tired of white dudes, not being white myself.
Personally as not white, I actually don't mind a white protagonist as long as they're likeable. I don't like POC getting shoehorned in stuff. (If had to give one thing I don't like about this game? It's Reyna... As a Filipino myself, I'm not sure I enjoy her presence or the writing. It feels... Ehh off or... Weird.)

Though I do like customization, I can see why customization can make development or writing harder.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will Pog's route be skippable without locking you out of the overall story? If I wanted a LI built like an NFL linebacker I'd be playing gay games.
Yes, most of the sexy times are skippable in this one, and the LIs are less inter connected.

gamerfred

Jan 22, 2022
Looks like it was the result of an earlier bug where saving during a Chatty message can mess up the quest progression. Here's a fixed save file.
I think I ran into this same issue. Never get Cath to talk about accessing the dressing room so never get the mini game when I select that door. Can you check this save or let me know of a way to resolve (repeated in/out of my room does not work)?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The latest version (0.25.0d) is available elsewhere but for some reason the file size is much bigger :HideThePain:
Just a build snafu, build server crashed mid-update, and some artefacts got forgotten inside the build folder. It'll get sorted out on Monday.

Reactions: ztg1234

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Maybe this was asked before but is there a way to get to the guides in another way than Steam? Steam is locking out some regions from erotic games like even if you are adult you're not allowed to view the community hub. Are there some PDF or sth. like that?

bluesunny

Jun 12, 2020
I think I haven't played this in a year(? covid makes time weird), and I have to say this project came an incredibly long way since. The writing for Tori, Grace and Rachel is vastly improved, very well done to the writers. Keep up the great work, cheers.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone know which characters you can reach "soulmates" level with?
rn i've got Reyna, and Raven.
Andrea is at 100 pts but feels like there's no more content?
Gabby and Cath are at 100 too but they have notices that the soulmates level is still in development and Andrea doesn't

Mar 7, 2023
Anyone know which characters you can reach "soulmates" level with?
rn i've got Reyna, and Raven.
Andrea is at 100 pts but feels like there's no more content?
Gabby and Cath are at 100 too but they have notices that the soulmates level is still in development and Andrea doesn't
I have the following girls all 100% / 100pts

Andrea = Soulmate
Grace = Soulmate
Jenny = Soulmate
Karen = Soulmate
Maria = Soulmate
Olga = Soulmate
Raven = Soulmate
Reyna = Soulmate

Cath = Lover
Gabby = Lover
Mi Sun = Lover