asdfghblabla

Sep 25, 2019
Windows 2560 * 1440px. I can't click anything on the left side. I can click the nest and the ocean and it just says "there might still be useful things lying around." I can click the wreckage and that's it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Windows 2560 * 1440px. I can't click anything on the left side. I can click the nest and the ocean and it just says "there might still be useful things lying around." I can click the wreckage and that's it.
Found it. Something weird crept in, we'll get it fixed asap.

There's a missing sprite (marked in red). You can still click on it, but obviously that's a bug... a sprite got deleted, at a guess.

1680598423813.png

Reactions: ManifestDream

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, so it wasn't me being stupid :)
Nope. We're debugging now to see what the fuck happened, since this is content we haven't touched in like a year. At a guess someone checked in something they shouldn't have; hopefully we have a fixed update out later today... obviously we need to see if anything *else* got fubar'ed at the same time :)

Reactions: TheDevian

JAB444

Aug 3, 2017
Nope. We're debugging now to see what the fuck happened, since this is content we haven't touched in like a year. At a guess someone checked in something they shouldn't have; hopefully we have a fixed update out later today... obviously we need to see if anything *else* got fubar'ed at the same time :)
If it helps, I just downloaded the 64 bit version (was on 32 before), and while the hat is still invisible, I was able to activate it by clicking where it should be.

Reactions: Droid Productions

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know if buying the game on itch.io is for the current version only, or also for future updates?

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Too bad the game si ending so quickly. I have the feeling that a lot of things went unexplored and the should should have focused a lot more on existing characters rather than add a lot of new ones(even if we were blessed by Rachel).

Apr 3, 2023
Need to have an account to watch the walkthrough at steam, that sucks. For every fucking website today you need another account. Like I have nothing better to do, than leave my information everywhere...

Edit: created an account, still can't access the walkthrough, that sucks big.

Last edited:

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Question.
How many sketches are obtainable at this point? Did anyone else has complete 25 sketches or it's 24 and 1 coming soon?

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes