Apr 3, 2023
Question.
How many sketches are obtainable at this point? Did anyone else has complete 25 sketches or it's 24 and 1 coming soon?
It seems every update there is a new one.

I'm only missing the one from Andrea at the cove, never seem to able to trigger it, I'm far beyond friends now...

--> I got 24 done, 1 with andrea doesn't trigger. And 1 is coming soon...

Last edited:

SilverDark90

Dec 8, 2020
You are not the only one, but the quest being open and not under development, suggests, that it should be able to do in this update.
I may be wrong but looking at the change log and roadmap from their patreon, I think they are changing Graces soulmate quest/event to the one still under development, and they just forgot to re-add the under development flag.

Reactions: Mario Itsametoo
Apr 3, 2023
I may be wrong but looking at the change log and roadmap from their patreon, I think they are changing Graces soulmate quest/event to the one still under development, and they just forgot to re-add the under development flag.
Great, than I just finished the update...

Apr 3, 2023
Question again:

Anyone did the Andrea painting at the Cove?

It's the only one I could paint yet of the thotfolio's:

AT LEAST FRIENDS RANK WITH ANDREA

nihau

May 23, 2018
Question when starting new game i check ship wreck get back pack. but then can't go anywhere ? bug?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder if anyone knows the list of songs played in the game? Got a few ones stuck on my head. And I've liked the game very much, kudos to the developer!

Dec 12, 2019
Im stuck at "soulmates with grace" it says get closer to grace, but im at 100 relationship and nothing happens

Also, can someone direct me to a guide for which flowers the girls like, that isn't the walkthrough on steam>

Apr 3, 2023
Im stuck at "soulmates with grace" it says get closer to grace, but im at 100 relationship and nothing happens

Also, can someone direct me to a guide for which flowers the girls like, that isn't the walkthrough on steam>
Yeh it is in stream walkthrough, it's on the page 'What woman/girls want'. Can't give you the link anymore, some 'idiot' put a password on it. Even with a just created steam account I cannot get into the page anymore.

You could save the game before giving her flowers. Then give her all the flowers, if you get +1, it's not her flower, if you get +3 + a story, it's her flower. (+2 if you do it again).

And join the club, with stuck at 'soulmate with grace', we all are. Someone suggested (forgot name) that somewhere on patreon it was written that it will be chanced for in the next update.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes