gutei27

May 15, 2018
bro ver 0.25 there is some item that gone invisible in game, i was trying new game and cath hat gone invisible from the position it should be, you can still hover the item but if you are new player you will find it confusing to find the hat ( look at the circle it written hat, but the hat is not visible) pls fix this devs

1680715636103.png

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
bro ver 0.25 there is some item that gone invisible in game, i was trying new game and cath hat gone invisible from the position it should be, you can still hover the item but if you are new player you will find it confusing to find the hat ( look at the circle it written hat, but the hat is not visible) pls fix this devs

View attachment 2523167
that issue has already benn reported. Droid talked about it. He mentioned investigating the issue to be sure that no other bug got inserted at the same time as this one. As for when the patched vertion will come out here. I can't remember if anything was mentioned.

Aug 21, 2022

View attachment 2523167
saved my ass from never coming back to this game

Apr 3, 2023

View attachment 2523167

This is also where the painting pen voor Andrea should be located, isn't that a bug either ?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021

View attachment 2523167
Thanks, saved my ass from rage-quitting the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: allrightnowhere

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Guys, does anyone know where I can find a place to sketch Raven#1, is there a bug or should I search more places in the island?

Not66

Oct 22, 2019
Guys, does anyone know where I can find a place to sketch Raven#1, is there a bug or should I search more places in the island?
The ridge, the crossroads section between the bungalows and the plane wreck.

Unlike most, completing the painting is actually required to advance Raven's story path, so there may be some plot triggers attached to it.

NTDW

Mar 18, 2020
I have a problem. I have the snorkel and I have used the cutter to open it, but Tori's interaction screen doesn't show any snorkeling option. What to do here?

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 1521251

Overview:
Paradise Lust is a visual novel and erotic dating sim, interspersed with simple subgames.
The game follows the story of the wreck of the Moby Dick; a pleasure yacht chartered by the Miss World Media pageant for a luxury promo cruise in the South Pacific. You play the role of the bartender of the vessel, washed up on the shore of idyllic Tuvatuva Island along with a cast of beautiful beauty pageant contestants and their friends. There you will sort out how to survive and thrive on the island while searching for other survivors, including your brother, who was captain of the vessel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2022-03-16
Developer: Flexible Media - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25.0i
Language: English
Length: ~30-35hrs
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win32: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Win64: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
OSX: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Extras: - Sigs - Complete Save

View attachment 839976 View attachment 839977 View attachment 839978 View attachment 839984 View attachment 839987 View attachment 839988 View attachment 839989 View attachment 839990 View attachment 839992 View attachment 1450443 View attachment 1520492 View attachment 1520493 View attachment 1520495 View attachment 1520496 View attachment 1520497 View attachment 1520498 View attachment 1520499 View attachment 1521251

Based on Jack's beauty pageants' discussion with (Reyna), I applaud the developer's research into Filipino details, and the authentic depiction of my country's intense, Olympic obsession with beauty pageants. Reyna (who I renamed Gloria in honor of our country's first ever Miss Universe winner) is also an authentic example of a feisty, confident Filipina.

Screenshot 2023-04-07 151253.png

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Can someone tell me where I can find a rug for Andrea and where the place is for the Hookah from Raven?

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
i am stuck for hours and i need some hints now, the steam walkthrough doesn't have information on quest prerequisites. i can't get the last clue on the let's split up gang quest because the storage is still locked for me.
affectiions are: gabby-75 cath-50 andrea-100 maria-75 karen-25 raven-100 reyna-100 misun-50 jenny-50
Also the romance with cath quest says i need to talk to karen in the lobby but there's no option to talk to her. And I can't sunbathe with Maria and the game tells me to get closer to gabby but i'm already at the limit of her affection.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes