Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
new update on steam!!!
Yeah, it's early this month, because of the Steam Spring Sale. Was a genuine deathmarch to get it done, though thankfully the next one is longer. We've got a lot of stuff to clean up, with only 2 more public releases before the game is... done :)

We'll add a few smaller sequences after that, but... it's been a long run.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, it's early this month, because of the Steam Spring Sale. Was a genuine deathmarch to get it done, though thankfully the next one is longer. We've got a lot of stuff to clean up, with only 2 more public releases before the game is... done :)

I think I speak for all of us here when I say we all appreciate the work you and the team have done on Paradise Lust the last few years. Thank you for sharing the game with us.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

are you doing like a big final and later a epilogue with the waifu we chooise?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Could someone kindly screenshot the steam page for Sinners Landing for me? Can't sign in on this laptop and I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Could someone kindly screenshot the steam page for Sinners Landing for me? Can't sign in on this laptop and I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1679216481499.png
1679216501061.png
1679216520742.png
1679216549216.png

The plan is to share a closed Alpha with Patreons first, hopefully in a month or so. After that with Steam users for Paradise Lust. Eventually a demo here, and then early access on Steam.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I think I speak for all of us here when I say we all appreciate the work you and the team have done on Paradise Lust the last few years. Thank you for sharing the game with us.
The game is really impressive, not only by quality but also by amount of content. 13 girls* and probably 53 sex scenes is something really impressive. Usually harem games have around 5-9 females, where 8-9 is considered as a lot. I am talking here only about completed games. Definitely PL is more worth than it costs on steam.

* Or rather: 12 girls + Karen :D

We liked the drawing minigame from Paradise Lust so much we're bringing it along :)

Apart from that, it's got a dungeon crawling and a deck builder combat system.
Droid, can you share how plot will be built in SL? Will this be like in PL where all girls have RP and four thresholds and they will be blocking each other? Or will their plot be dependent on some dungeon quests' completion (main or relationship)? Will each girl have more/less amount of content than in PL but on the other hand there will be less/more girls? Etc.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid, can you share how plot will be built in SL? Will this be like in PL where all girls have RP and four thresholds and they will be blocking each other? Or will their plot be dependent on some dungeon quests' completion (main or relationship)? Will each girl have more/less amount of content than in PL but on the other hand there will be less/more girls? Etc.
Less rigid, it's one of the things we definitely didn't like. There'll be side characters with less content, and more central characters with more content. There's still interconnectivity, but it tends to be in smaller groups (so the two priestesses have dependencies on each other, but not on Ros (the innkeeper) or Pog (the half-orc)).

Right now it's got the same number of girls as PL, though the plan is to add more of them as we go.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
When will the last version be available here ?

Congrats on the game too ! I'm glad I waited before starting this one :WeSmart:

Mar 7, 2023
Congrats. Always nice to see a project hit completion.

Haven't actually kept up with the project in like a year, so it's cool to see what's new.

Maybe if the skin color of the protag isn't of importance, maybe a soft customization feature in the next art. Art is nice, but I am giga tired of white dudes, not being white myself.
I know I gave you a facepalm. Like it's the biggest problem in the world. But actually, why not...

It's 1.8gig big, The problem is not the pictures, those are only an kind of 'avatars' which can be replaced easily. And often it's a picture of a girl with a few extra pictures for different face expressions. But the animations need to be renderer for every 'fucking' dude, and that takes a lot of extra time, and a lot of space.

And now get to the problem, what are you? Black / Asian / Brown / Various tints of brown. Various types of Asian ? What about white? There is not 1 white, we got just as many variations as there are other colors. Different hair color / Different eye color. One white is not the other. In the past people thought I came from the south, except for not having black hair.

You can't make everyone happy...

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I know I gave you a facepalm. Like it's the biggest problem in the world. But actually, why not...

It's 1.8gig big, The problem is not the pictures, those are only an kind of 'avatars' which can be replaced easily. And often it's a picture of a girl with a few extra pictures for different face expressions. But the animations need to be renderer for every 'fucking' dude, and that takes a lot of extra time, and a lot of space.

And now get to the problem, what are you? Black / Asian / Brown / Various tints of brown. Various types of Asian ? What about white? There is not 1 white, we got just as many variations as there are other colors. Different hair color / Different eye color. One white is not the other. In the past people thought I came from the south, except for not having black hair.

You can't make everyone happy...
Depends on how the graphics are done. If they are stored in vector format, recoloring them on the fly should be easy. Even if they are prerendered sprites, if the number of actual colors is limited (no smooth blending between the colors), most engines support pixel shaders that make this, again, not really complicated.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes