MCDiggler

Modder
Apr 30, 2023
Hello to all. Does anyone here know if translations are planned for the game? Thanks for an answer.
MfG MCDiggler

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm really loving the game, but does it happen to enter an endless grind sometimes? Or, better explaining, entering a stage where nothing happens except the things you can repeat over and over? I have soulmates with Gabby, Cath, Raven, Reyna, and Mi Sun; lover with Andrea; romance with Maria, Karen, and Olga; friends with Jenny; and acquaintance with Tori (the other two girls haven't shown up yet). I have no special mission except those that tell you to improve your relationship with the characters (some say there's a condition; others, just to get closer); moreover, the quest "wait for the pool to fill" doesn't complete despite the pool being ready and I can swim with any girl. Is there a bug locking my progress? I'm on day 142 and, in the last ~30 days, only one special quest triggered... I'm playing the (bought) Steam version (v1.1.1b as here).
If you're on Discord, drop us a message there. ( )

In general there's no dead times, it's not a very grindy game.

99% of the time, when you don't advance it's because
- you're focusing on one girl (doesn't sound like that's your issue)
- you're not doing relaxation activities with them (sunbathing with maria, smoking with raven, etc).
- Failing that, do a quicksave (so I know we're getting the right save), and drop it either here or on discord (discord's easier for two way contact), and we'll have a look.

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021
Out of curiosity, do any of you have a save file near the time in the game where the lizard is in the bungalow? I ask because I want to try getting the "That Damned Lizard" achievement. It's the last one I need before I can get all the achievements. My only save is way ahead of that point in the story and is mostly in the late game/end game.
Dunno if you still need this, but here's a quick save file.

1700462119595.png

Reactions: Donkeybong

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Dunno if you still need this, but here's a quick save file.

View attachment 3101786
Thank you very much! Now how do I make it a separate save in say, slot 3, slot 6 or slot 9, for example? Just edit it's save file name to "save_06" or something, right?

Paradise Lust Save Question.PNG

EDIT: I was able to successfully edit the save. But I have another question. Even if I hypothetically delete my spare "save 6" after hunting for that last achievement, would my steam account still show that achievement as completed within my game? Also, it seems like Paradise Lust 2 will have save compatibility with the previous game. All of my main content is on my first save in the first slot. Will having two saves negatively effect my PL2 main save? Or can I pick between "save_01" or "save_06" when choosing to import content over from my copy of PL1 into PL2?

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
If you're on Discord, drop us a message there. ( )

In general there's no dead times, it's not a very grindy game.

99% of the time, when you don't advance it's because
- you're focusing on one girl (doesn't sound like that's your issue)
- you're not doing relaxation activities with them (sunbathing with maria, smoking with raven, etc).
- Failing that, do a quicksave (so I know we're getting the right save), and drop it either here or on discord (discord's easier for two way contact), and we'll have a look.
Is there still more content you guys plan on adding to 1 before doing 2? I thought there were going to be more threesomes and some other scenes and shit still.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there still more content you guys plan on adding to 1 before doing 2? I thought there were going to be more threesomes and some other scenes and shit still.
The game's done; we're adding four new updates to correspond to the next steam sales (the first one, Cath, went live at the Autumn Sale last week). There's ones for Winter, Spring and Summer to come, but none of them are another three-some, those are a LOT of work.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Autumn update: adds a new scene with Cath, a new Cath sketch, and various small fixes.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
OSX: - - - -

Linux : - - - -
Android: - - - -

And with that we're in the final run-up to launching the Early Access version of Paradise Lust 2, in a week (5/12/23). Give it a wishlist to help us get the best possible launch!

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Autumn update: adds a new scene with Cath, a new Cath sketch, and various small fixes.

Win32: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Linux : - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

And with that we're in the final run-up to launching the Early Access version of Paradise Lust 2, in a week (5/12/23). Give it a wishlist to help us get the best possible launch!

A new scene with the best girl? Wow, I didn´t expected that but nice, very nice! Thanks devs!!

1701165532491.jpeg

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Win32: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Win64: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
OSX: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Linux : - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Amazing, thank you. I can't believe the game is finally finished (or so the tag says).
And there is going to be a part 2? Wow.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.10 star(s) 116 Votes