PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I just finished it, right before the 1.1.2a version dropped, don't matter, I didn't encounter a single bug anyway and I think I can live without playing that new quest with Cath. Also, I'm just happy there's gonna be a second game cause the "epilogue" in this game is not actually an epilogue but rather just the ending. The second game's gonna be a sequel right? Cause I really wanna see all the girls pregnant :PogChamp:

Just to add, I think some of the devs are Filipinos, that or they did a very thorough and extensive research. Regardless, props to them for the accuracy and for completing this awesome game.

Edit: I played the new update, that Cath quest was short and sweet. Good thing my saves are still there.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: SisterFucker3099
Sep 14, 2023
There's no password protection on them; just a case of you needing to be logged in, since they contain adult content.

Having said that, I think someone extracted them into a PDF in this thread... I'll have a look.

Edit: here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-lust-v1-1-2a-flexible-media.63083/post-11976309
Thank you, that's what I was looking for. Of course not a confeniant as the stream walkthroughs, but still helpful.

I tried to create a login for stream, but then if I wanted to login it didn't accept my account. Similar problem with for example REDDIT, created user + password, and then I can never login.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Did anyone encounter the last sketch prompt for Cath not appearing?

• There is nothing else to do apart from rescuing Rob (everyone is at Soulmate rank, all gifts are given, all prior paintings are done etc.)
  • I have the hint in the thotfolio for it
  • I checked the cove at every time of day
  • I re-checked after having a chat with Cath
  • I re-checked both with and without paints in my inventory
  • I checked in-game that the prior two paintings are done
  • Apart from the cove, I also checked the cave (just in case) and the gorge where the new scene happens
  • I checked in the cheat menu - the flag "sketch_cath_painting" was inactive, but activating it manually from the cheat menu does not make a difference

Reactions: monkey_485

fjunk_11

Feb 21, 2022
The game's done; we're adding four new updates to correspond to the next steam sales (the first one, Cath, went live at the Autumn Sale last week). There's ones for Winter, Spring and Summer to come, but none of them are another three-some, those are a LOT of work.
Hey!
Last update 1.1.2a doesn't work for me, neither on Steam nor downloaded here.
I'm on a MBP M1 running 14.2 beta (23C5047e).
Game gets stuck on landing screen (usually after some loading time), then I can hover above the buttons, but clicking doesn't do anything. Then the game refuses to quit without force-quitting.
I tried uninstalling everything (including Steam), to no avail.
Cheers

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey!
Game gets stuck on landing screen (usually after some loading time), then I can hover above the buttons, but clicking doesn't do anything. Then the game refuses to quit without force-quitting.
Cheers
That's not great; I'll see about getting Johnny to check out the Mac build. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: fjunk_11

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey!
Cheers
Just checked it on a M2, no problems.

If you can send over the player.log file
~/Library/Logs/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Alternatively, pop into Discord, we'll have a look and see what's going wrong.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Cheat system:
Hit
Ctrl + J to Enable Debug Menu or enable it in Preferences "Enable Debug Mode"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that helps?
Andrea 9 points.
I tried change to 24. talk to andrea and flirt?
it went from 9 to 11... and not 25.

Somehow i got Cath to go to 25. Or you start with her at that
after the first few parts are done if done right?:S

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
I finished the game and still have no clue where to find bikinies( for jacuzzi) for all gals, pls help me....???:HideThePain:

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I finished the game and still have no clue where to find bikinies( for jacuzzi) for all gals, pls help me....???:HideThePain:
It is a separate tab on the catalog menu. Yellow tab, right side

1701378363461.png

I thought Maria's quest was gated through this, maybe its just the sun screen. whatevs

Most the girls just go nekkid in the the jacuzzi, even if you do need their suits to go (game mechanic). I like irony, so Im cool with it ;)

Reactions: Droid Productions

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
It is a separate tab on the catalog menu. Yellow tab, right side

View attachment 3131251

I thought Maria's quest was gated through this, maybe its just the sun screen. whatevs

Most the girls just go nekkid in the the jacuzzi, even if you do need their suits to go (game mechanic). I like irony, so Im cool with it ;)
IIRC, "sunbathing with Andrea" triggered the swimwear events.
At some point, there was a message like "You can now sunbath with Andrea".
But I'm not sure if it was a quest, or just this message? At least, it took me while to start it.

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//
4.10 star(s) 113 Votes