Jul 7, 2020
How do I access the option to repeat all sex scenes that was added on 0.11.2a?
Also, how do I know that I finished all the game content if no new quests appear and I've unlocked all in the gallery? I won't start a new game since I had my own 100% one from 0.11.0c.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I access the option to repeat all sex scenes that was added on 0.11.2a?
Also, how do I know that I finished all the game content if no new quests appear and I don't know how to get the images I haven't unlocked in the gallery? I won't start a new game since I had my own 100% one from 0.11.0c.
We'll do another complete Spankbank zip file once we do the next public release (probably in a week or so; we're targeting 27th for our Steam update, then usually it takes a couple of days making sure there's no terrible bugs before we do a public release).

Reactions: lockerxx

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
0.12.8 (Android only): - - - -

What's new?
- Further improved memory performance on Android
- Which hopefully gave us enough space that I could remove some memory restrictions on images, reducing blurriness in some scenes.

Apart from that, this build is also updated to latest content, so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
hey droid, iirc there was gonna be a new area to explore in the december update but that didnt make it in. will that be included in the tori story part that comes out tomorrow? just curious.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hey droid, iirc there was gonna be a new area to explore in the december update but that didnt make it in. will that be included in the tori story part that comes out tomorrow? just curious.

We shifted the release to the 12th; there just wasn't time to get everything we needed in before tomorrow, not and test it properly. We've still got ~ 1/2 of Tori's flirting dialog to do, and her various relaxation activities (swimming in the pool, getting gifts, etc) was coming in yesterday. In the end 3 weeks (we took Xmas->NY off)isn't enough for a fully tested release for us.

This release does more Reyna than Tori, though she does have two big 'who am I' type scenes where Jack gets to know her; the new areas will open up when she regains her memory (March build).

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
We shifted the release to the 12th; there just wasn't time to get everything we needed in before tomorrow, not and test it properly. We've still got ~ 1/2 of Tori's flirting dialog to do, and her various relaxation activities (swimming in the pool, getting gifts, etc) was coming in yesterday. In the end 3 weeks (we took Xmas->NY off)isn't enough for a fully tested release for us.

This release does more Reyna than Tori, though she does have two big 'who am I' type scenes where Jack gets to know her; the new areas will open up when she regains her memory (March build).
nice, thanks for the info. i was just curious since the new area was mentioned in the old roadmap but didnt appear on the new one.^^

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
nice, thanks for the info. i was just curious since the new area was mentioned in the old roadmap but didnt appear on the new one.^^
Yeah, what happened was we moved to expand the bulk of early content that you can access at any point in the story, so it feels less linear. We're still getting a lot of new players, and for them it's important not just that the end of content keeps moving, but that the opening hour or two feels as good as possible. Thus stuff like the Sketchbook opening up early, the new cutscenes on day 2, the pool and jaccuzzi both opening up reasonably early, etc.

Sometimes that means we need to bump content we had planned already to another month; it'll come, just a matter of us prioritizing different things each month.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
I played this game cause I saw Karen from a friends post. NGL, she my favorite outside being the usual bossy bitch (which was a lot hotter when turns out she a masochist during sex scenes) and her being the only MILF-type

Then Maria Nun roleplay was 2nd fav part. There's also Andrea with the complete kinky-European trope and good sex positions.

Cath and Gabby 3some scenes aint bad, and Raven story was pretty entertaining to read.

Then there's the last group like Olga, Jenny, and Mi Sun, which probably be better if they had the same amount of content as the others

Reyna could use some more work. As for Tori, she got any content at all other than being Sleeping Beauty of the Resort?

And Art and Animation was nice as well as the sassy dialogues

Anyway, 8/10 for this game

Got other suggestion for similar games like this? Would be nice if 2D Art and more MILF characters. If not 2D, then 3rd Honey Select with decent art is also good.

Other games I've favored like this are Taffy Tales, Summertime Saga, Snow Daze, Insexual Awakening, and What A Legend. Please No RPG engine for the moment.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Then there's the last group like Olga, Jenny, and Mi Sun, which probably be better if they had the same amount of content as the others

Reyna could use some more work. As for Tori, she got any content at all other than being Sleeping Beauty of the Resort?
Olga, Jenny and Mi sun were added two updates ago. Tori was added in the last, but just as an introduction. She'll get something in the next one as will Reyna, IIRC.
All those girls will certainly get more material in the future

Blzae

Jul 24, 2017
0.12.8 (Android only): - - MEGA - -

What's new?
- Further improved memory performance on Android
- Which hopefully gave us enough space that I could remove some memory restrictions on images, reducing blurriness in some scenes.

Apart from that, this build is also updated to latest content, so:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much dude. It finally worked on my phone. It still crashes from time to time but at least I can actually play the game

Here's the specs if you're interested:
RAM:4GB
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996
CPU:Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
GPU:Adreno 530

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 114 Votes