gutei27

May 15, 2018
need help for this, i already progress all stories with girls but this twos quest didnt show anything progress.
1644950736194.png

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Question. Did they finally fix that bug where you couldn't talk to the goth chick at night to further progress her story? Something about the cam and everything.

Also, I don't want to download this all over again, if the content still has overall problems. I've been hoping the game improved since then. I couldn't even progress at times.

Same problem I had with the Hispanic chick when I couldn't interact with her at certain times either and I had to use cheats.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Question. Did they finally fix that bug where you couldn't talk to the goth chick at night to further progress her story? Something about the cam and everything.

Also, I don't want to download this all over again, if the content still has overall problems. I've been hoping the game improved since then. I couldn't even progress at times.

Same problem I had with the Hispanic chick when I couldn't interact with her at certain times either and I had to use cheats.
Yeah, that issue was hotfixed a couple of days after release (F95zone usually doesn't promote hotfixes). This is a content update.

Reactions: TheDevian

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Might be a noob question: How do I finish the Handy Job Questline ? I already got my handjob in the Lagoon, the quest just says "Cath might be in the Lagoon", but she never is. At no time of day. Relationship with her at 20 and cant go higher.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
@Droid Productions
i found a bug and i have a question.
the bug is that toris relationship level doesnt show up in the contacts, the bar just isnt in her profile.
as for the question: there are like 5 wallpapers which i guess are about the activities you can do with some of the girls (reynas stretching, andreas yoga, etc.) are those unlockable yet?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@Droid Productions
i found a bug and i have a question.
the bug is that toris relationship level doesnt show up in the contacts, the bar just isnt in her profile.
as for the question: there are like 5 wallpapers which i guess are about the activities you can do with some of the girls (reynas stretching, andreas yoga, etc.) are those unlockable yet?
Tori's relationship chart missing content's known. We're fixing that today for steam, but I probably won't put a public build yet (mirroring it to the prerequisite 5 platforms x 4 mirrors is a genuine pain in the posterior, so I only do that once I'm sure I caught all outstanding issues).

All the activity wallpapers should be unlockable; do them a few times (3? 5?... something like that), and the girls will send you a selfie. Just remember to open them from chattyapp (click on them to open them fullscreen) to save them to your phone.

Reactions: DickMcFuck

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
I can't click on some actions, from my loaded save, is this normal?

It just won't let me click on the bed to go to sleep, for example.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't click on some actions, from my loaded save, is this normal?

It just won't let me click on the bed to go to sleep, for example.
That's a weird one. Do a quick-save and copy it in here. If you can grab the player.log as well that would be great.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

Reactions: Kaine1994

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Might be a noob question: How do I finish the Handy Job Questline ? I already got my handjob in the Lagoon, the quest just says "Cath might be in the Lagoon", but she never is. At no time of day. Relationship with her at 20 and cant go higher.
Does someone know what to do? Do I need to complete a different quest first? or is it bugged?

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
That's a weird one. Do a quick-save and copy it in here. If you can grab the player.log as well that would be great.

Savegame Paths:
Windows: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

I can't find where the saves are, i downloaded the game from here, they're not in any directory. I just have what's in the zip file

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't find where the saves are, i downloaded the game from here, they're not in any directory. I just have what's in the zip file
Are you running the game from inside the zip file?

As for the save game path, assuming you're playing on PC, open Windows explorer, press Ctrl+J, then paste this:
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/FlexibleMedia/Paradise Lust

That will open the right folder.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes