Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Actually, there was supposed to be a release pushed back to around the 12th of February, due to the three weeks that the team had between finishing their holidays and the previously intended release date being far too short to get everything done. It was mentioned about 2 pages back.
yeah that update has been out for mobile for a while (dev posted it a few pages earlier), i played it on PC with bluestacks but I wouldnt recommend it, because you have to start with a new save

I guess PC will get 2 updates on march 3rd

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn, anyone know the location for saves?
C:\Users\<you>\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia\Paradise Lust

Yeah, the limited number of saves is a real bummer, and you can't just overwrite the old ones, or it will forget the order the next time you load (unless that changed in the last update, haven't had time to test it).

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Updating the main thread now:

Release 13:
- New romance with reyna
- New threesome with reyna and maria
- new sketches for the girls
- getting to know tori
- big optimization pass, the game should now work on most modern-ish androids
- Rewrote the save/load UI to look and work more like RenPy, added support for multiple quicksaves and auto-saves, and accelerated loading.

Full changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win32: - - - -
Win64: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

As always, if you want to check out the game as it's being built, best way is on Steam's Beta Branch, which gets latest content as we make it. We give free steam keys to all patreons > $6 tier.

Last edited:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
As always, if you want to check out the game as it's being built, best way is on Steam's Beta Branch, which gets latest content as we make it. We give free steam keys to all patreons > $6 tier.
Bought this one too now, it's hard to resist such a nice developer, which actively discussing games with pirates and offering full Steam features like trading cards, cloud saves, achievments, betas and even guides to those who paid for the game.
Your work really appreciated! ;)
I wish more devs adopt this attititude and stop trying fight customers with drm's, paywalls or dmca.

Upd:
0.13.0 still not released on Steam? Mine says 0.12.14 on both branches.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bought this one too now, it's hard to resist such a nice developer, which actively discussing games with pirates and offering full Steam features like trading cards, cloud saves, achievments, betas and even guides to those who paid for the game.
Your work really appreciated! ;)
I wish more devs adopt this attititude and stop trying fight customers with drm's, paywalls or dmca.

Upd:
0.13.0 still not released on Steam? Mine says 0.12.14 on both branches.
0.12.14 is the same build, only change is the version number... build system hickup. I'll give it a kick and make sure it updates.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Im using asus Zenfone maxpro 2 it seems to crash a lot. Is my phone really that bad? If it is i might consider downloading it on my PC instead
I'd recommend grabbing it for PC, yeah. It's running *better* now, but it's still not going to run well on lower end mobile hardware. Because all the characters and the environment animates it's quite heavy in terms of memory usage. One thing we did before this major overhaul was reduce texture quality, but that caused people with decent mobile phones to report blurry images. In the end keeping it at full resolution on mobile (which seems to run okay, and looks great, on most of the test devices among our users on Discord).

The sad truth is that Android is a genuine pain to properly test against; there's a LOT of devices, capabilities are really widely split, and getting feedback on why it's breaking is a challenge.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes