3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadisoGuardian-1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: REONCOOL

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
What are the requirements to open gate into the library from just after the bath/store area? I feel like I have been everywhere and more than other people that have made it there in video play throughs but it won't open.
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
So does any of the sexual stuff happen during combat?
I fucking wish, that would skyrocket the appeal of the game. But I feel like they're trying way too hard to make the game playable by "normies" with the SFW version, so they can just separate the SFW game from the NSFW CG scenes. Therefore, sexual scenes during actual gameplay is highly unlikely. :rolleyes:

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
What are the requirements to open gate into the library from just after the bath/store area? I feel like I have been everywhere and more than other people that have made it there in video play throughs but it won't open.
View attachment 3308853
View attachment 3308854
I think the requirement is getting Bond of Shutendouji which is on the right path of the flowing water which you have unlocked by the switch near the waterfall. Go back to blue area of map.

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I think the requirement is getting Bond of Shutendouji which is on the right path of the flowing water which you have unlocked by the switch near the waterfall. Go back to blue area of map.
I already have Shutendouji and Floody
Untitled.png

I Started over and it opened this time. Don't know what I did different... thanks anyway

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The game can be SFW with an option mode. You can turn on and off whenever you want. So no sexual stuff is happening on overworld gameplay.
I was only looking for there to be sexual stuff mid-combat as well as after. Not for the ability to turn it off.

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
I'm so lost and I just started the game... like I made it to the first save point but now I have no where to go? I walked back to the elevator, don't know how to activate that, I walked to the beefy guy holding the boulder and nothing triggers. I'm so confused and I just want to see the sex scenes and none of the game stuff .

theclowq

Nov 12, 2019
I'm so lost and I just started the game... like I made it to the first save point but now I have no where to go? I walked back to the elevator, don't know how to activate that, I walked to the beefy guy holding the boulder and nothing triggers. I'm so confused and I just want to see the sex scenes and none of the game stuff .
CG scenes are only available after you slowly explore and gradually unlock them. If you only want to view CG scenes, you can download the previously provided archive.

Reactions: kuolan

fapper1792

Apr 8, 2021
did all of that save file work and still no cg T.T
save file doesn't store the flags for unlocked CG. It won't let you unlock CG Gallery just by replacing.
Try using this attached file.

Or check Option you must have Naughty Angel mode ON to see Gallery.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes