EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1708747251601.png

Overview:
This game is based in Salem. It has many Occult undertones and will be the primary driver of the story. Power is a key concept in this game where your choices matter and will effect the game characters and the game itself. Currently light RPG mechanics and choices in edited/captioned sex scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: COHL - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.420.69.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

preview1.png preview2.png preview3.png preview4.png leananebs.png lukenebsbody.png

Last edited by a moderator:

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Am I bad at the game or does it seem like its very easy to softlock yourself? I've had to restart a lot.
Definitely something I have been working on. I have fixed a few problems recently in the mall and with Nikki paths. If you have any examples please let me know and I will take a look at them. I can only fix what I know lol

M1lkM0n

Mar 14, 2018
Definitely something I have been working on. I have fixed a few problems recently in the mall and with Nikki paths. If you have any examples please let me know and I will take a look at them. I can only fix what I know lol
I know I got locked out in the first visit to the moms work. I got a red error and then couldn't leave the building. There was another one were I just kept going to places and their was nothing to do. Also the mana potion seems kinda 50/50 on whether it works or not.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
please split the archive or make a torrent
ParanormalPredicaments-0.420.69.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: COHL

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I'd like to give it a try but I'm going to have to wait for a torrent. Like everyone else has said, 10gb is A Lot.

How much actual content is there in the game outside of images/videos?

Reactions: ymudds

ThroneAweigh

Aug 7, 2018
You've got some videos in mpeg-4 and others in H264. Currently mpeg-4 doesn't play on my browser at all.

You should standardize all of them to H264, or, better yet, webm for filesize and compatibility across most browsers.

Resolution wise, 1920x1080 and smaller is over 90% of the user share worldwide. 720p video is fine for most people, but if you want to bump it up to 1600x900 for the 1440p monitors out there.

Technical problems aside, though, there's promise to this.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes