baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
Alrighty, got the next update out there. Hope everyone enjoys :) Working on Mystic stuff now.
looks promising imo
are you planning to make an online version? like create it on whatever your site, or use smth like gamcore/mopoga?

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
looks promising imo
are you planning to make an online version? like create it on whatever your site, or use smth like gamcore/mopoga?
Honestly, I have no idea how to go about that. I am just trying to make it the best game possible atm. Definitely not opposed to it. As the longer the story goes the more bloated the game will get. I don't know if there is an upload size limit. I'd imagine there is on those websites.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Alrighty, got the next update out there. Hope everyone enjoys :) Working on Mystic stuff now.
Oh wow, the new scene with nebs is great! :)
Very nice to see more uses for magic in the game, and get to know the characters! Especially from new perspectives hehe;)
Good update, thanks dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: COHL

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParanormalPredicaments-0.420.69.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LoganB42

Dec 5, 2018
Is there anything to do after the bodyswap with Nebs? I think I need a bit more guidance in what to do. That said I love what I've done so far and amreally excited to see it keep improving.

• Red Heart

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Is there anything to do after the bodyswap with Nebs? I think I need a bit more guidance in what to do. That said I love what I've done so far and amreally excited to see it keep improving.
Not sure if you have seen all the scenes. Lab/Libary/Mall Shaiden but otherwise you may have seen it all. It takes a while to make the scenes XD

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Oh wow, the new scene with nebs is great! :)
Very nice to see more uses for magic in the game, and get to know the characters! Especially from new perspectives hehe;)
Good update, thanks dev!
I am hoping to add the next spell in the next update :giggle: Glad you are enjoying!

• Love
Reactions: JohnSoprano

Rube_210

Aug 21, 2017
As a habit I like to check what is linked to the "not of legal age" hyperlink. If you don't check yourself, 7/10 I would recommend.

Relatedly, I've been rick'rolled only twice. Though one did open a YTMND that had been leekspin, that was worth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I'm getting some issues with this version. I kind of like the new scene for the introduction of the body swapping, but there are some bugs/issues.

First, the body swap scene continues to happen every time I enter the mall. Even if I advance it to the next day by sleeping as Nebs or as myself.

Second, when I go to watch TV at home, the button for you to stop ends up behind the book and the only way to really get it revealed is to zoom out (using -) on the page and having it revealed.

Third, when I return to the Fortune Teller shop after going there and using the spell on her, I get two errors on the page. I think one is the picture that should show up next to the book, as again, the error is cut off by the book (inventory). The other one says "Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'college' ".

Fourth, when I go to the lab with mom, I get a big error on the page. It will not allow me to advance or even go back. It happens when I reach the end of Owen's part in that area with him telling me about the parasite. Talking with Owen also gives me the same screen twice where you say at the bottom "Interesting, could you take control of the parasite?" Then the error happens after that.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
talk to cory at lab and also trying to leave lab after you are done with cory throws an error
Error invalid time value
Uncaught RangeError: Invalid time value
at Date.toISOString (<anonymous>)
at Date.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:28034)
at JSON.stringify (<anonymous>)
at JSON.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:29051)
at Function.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:60556)
at _WebStorageAdapter.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:60056)
at momentActivate (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:122738)
at Object.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:126508)
at Object.enginePlay (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:264495)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:218958)

trying to do keypad and not having number
Error: child tag <</atl>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<atl>>
<</atl>>

Owen's homework at lab
Double-click this passage to edit it.

Asa memory
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>
<div class="fullvideo">…

I am guessing I hit end of game and there was no message, but I can keep doing "stuff".
Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'college'
<<set _fortuneteller is "alreadyseen>> <</if>> <<set _connections = ["college:10","Jenkins Road:10","park:10"]>> <<if $events.includes('Power')>> <<set _fortuneteller to "window">>

Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392 Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<</if>>

living room tv can't move on from watching something.

Seems like Luke made your Mom feel a little better. While you probably started their divorce proceedings. Oops. (Was Nebs who was studying the book. May want to separate them)

green coloring of buttons should really be a way to tell the player to do something, as of now the green seems iffy, sometimes it is do something but other times it is blocked off stuff.

I think also some of the text should be used by the player to push things in a certain way, like you may be in Luke's body, but why can't you influence the girls to go for MC's real self?

If you take the church route, after sleeping you are stuck at "nothing here"

Nebs call can be interrupted if it happens mid fortune teller.

can repeat the nebs event by going back to the center.

buying book and blood at shop doesn't go into inventory.

Having the book as a physical thing that blocks the right side of the screen rather than a panel isn't a great choice. an expandable or collapsible panel would be better, or just have it as am embed on the left.

Having the sound of the first video play on its own and loud isn't great, look at apocalypse world for code to have settings to auto control all video volume.

maybe have an icon on screen if a spell is active and which one.

If you took the book when you were nebs, the return to your body also has the book.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
talk to cory at lab and also trying to leave lab after you are done with cory throws an error
Error invalid time value
Uncaught RangeError: Invalid time value
at Date.toISOString (<anonymous>)
at Date.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:28034)
at JSON.stringify (<anonymous>)
at JSON.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:29051)
at Function.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:60556)
at _WebStorageAdapter.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:60056)
at momentActivate (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:122738)
at Object.value (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:126508)
at Object.enginePlay (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:264495)
at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392:218958)

trying to do keypad and not having number
Error: child tag <</atl>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<atl>>
<</atl>>

Owen's homework at lab
Double-click this passage to edit it.

Asa memory
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <div>
<div class="fullvideo">…

I am guessing I hit end of game and there was no message, but I can keep doing "stuff".
Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392 Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'college'
<<set _fortuneteller is "alreadyseen>> <</if>> <<set _connections = ["college:10","Jenkins Road:10","park:10"]>> <<if $events.includes('Power')>> <<set _fortuneteller to "window">>

Paranormal Predicaments.html:15392 Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
<</if>>

living room tv can't move on from watching something.

Seems like Luke made your Mom feel a little better. While you probably started their divorce proceedings. Oops. (Was Nebs who was studying the book. May want to separate them)

green coloring of buttons should really be a way to tell the player to do something, as of now the green seems iffy, sometimes it is do something but other times it is blocked off stuff.

I think also some of the text should be used by the player to push things in a certain way, like you may be in Luke's body, but why can't you influence the girls to go for MC's real self?

If you take the church route, after sleeping you are stuck at "nothing here"

Nebs call can be interrupted if it happens mid fortune teller.

can repeat the nebs event by going back to the center.

buying book and blood at shop doesn't go into inventory.

Having the book as a physical thing that blocks the right side of the screen rather than a panel isn't a great choice. an expandable or collapsible panel would be better, or just have it as am embed on the left.

Having the sound of the first video play on its own and loud isn't great, look at apocalypse world for code to have settings to auto control all video volume.

maybe have an icon on screen if a spell is active and which one.

If you took the book when you were nebs, the return to your body also has the book.
I have the lab error also

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Hey Dev, I have a suggestion for the new scene at the mall if you ever wanna expand on it. Right now the player does not have the option of saying no, or choosing to react negatively to the result of the spell.
Might be nice to have an option to either say no or to get mad/less accepting at the result, since its not obvious from the call that going to the mall leads to body swapping with nebs beforehand.
I personally dont mind tho, but im sure some people do, :oops:

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes