JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Just think one would help,... players don't really have to use it.
- maybe a hint tab.
(why is there nothing more, about the guy getting bullied, after we put him in a cab (If player did this)
- MC was asked to find/visit him and to buy 'product' (weed) but does not seem to be implemented.
The EoC seems to be the 2nd morning after Body swap with cousin (If MC completed the 3 'tasks'.)
You can head to the lab with the Mom after returning to your own body by using the 1st spell on her in the morning, thats where end of content is I think. You’ll also find the guy getting bullies there, but nothing else to do with him there afaik.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm getting another hard lock. I started the game from the beginning. I go through the intro stuff and when I go outside the house, I cannot go back into it. I even go through the day at college and head back and cannot find a button to push to go back into the house. I see the text that says that I can see my home at the crossroads of Jenkins and Salem, but there is no way to enter the house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: COHL

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Just think one would help,... players don't really have to use it.
- maybe a hint tab.
(why is there nothing more, about the guy getting bullied, after we put him in a cab (If player did this)
- MC was asked to find/visit him and to buy 'product' (weed) but does not seem to be implemented.
The EoC seems to be the 2nd morning after Body swap with cousin (If MC completed the 3 'tasks'.)
Just hasn't been written in the narrative is going to go pretty wide with this game. So a lot of the paths are going to be left unfinished as it is developed. I believe there is a duplicate scene when talking to Owen as a placeholder in the current build.

The most recent EOC is at the library. You have to have left the book with your body to be able to go to it though so play it cool in the church option.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm getting another hard lock. I started the game from the beginning. I go through the intro stuff and when I go outside the house, I cannot go back into it. I even go through the day at college and head back and cannot find a button to push to go back into the house. I see the text that says that I can see my home at the crossroads of Jenkins and Salem, but there is no way to enter the house.
Hmm currently there is a hard lock in the game. That if you don't complete the first spell with Nebs and the group that it will not let you proceed. What I am thinking may be happening is that you are not quite completing that in time for the school to close down. At which point you get kicked out and the trigger wont have happened to let you back in your house. I will have to think of how I want to handle such an event. It will either be railroad the player to the paranormal club event. Or change how all the triggers work for the days before it becomes more free roam.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Hmm currently there is a hard lock in the game. That if you don't complete the first spell with Nebs and the group that it will not let you proceed. What I am thinking may be happening is that you are not quite completing that in time for the school to close down. At which point you get kicked out and the trigger wont have happened to let you back in your house. I will have to think of how I want to handle such an event. It will either be railroad the player to the paranormal club event. Or change how all the triggers work for the days before it becomes more free roam.
No, that isn't it. I haven't even gotten the letter from grandpa. This is still the first day and I can't even get back into the house after I key the dad's car (or not).

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just hasn't been written in the narrative is going to go pretty wide with this game. So a lot of the paths are going to be left unfinished as it is developed. I believe there is a duplicate scene when talking to Owen as a placeholder in the current build.

The most recent EOC is at the library. You have to have left the book with your body to be able to go to it though so play it cool in the church option.
So, leave the Book in my backpack with my cousin (in my body)?? (that is careless) and I won't be able to cast spell on My Aunt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
No, that isn't it. I haven't even gotten the letter from grandpa. This is still the first day and I can't even get back into the house after I key the dad's car (or not).
Don't know what you did wrong,...
Once 1st day of college is over, and you head Home. You see mail in mailbox,
it tells you to check/grab mail. (that is when you get your Grampa's letter)
- I did not 'key' my dad's car; as much as I would have liked to (I'm not hateful), so IDK how that works...

- And there is a 2nd trigger, If call it that, where IF You are not fast enough, you Dad takes the mail from you.
(So, I guess that the Jackass father keeps/destroys your letter)???

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I was stuck there too, at first, thought was dumb place for EoC; then I figured out (tap on the purple spell in book)
I needed to cast spell, then everything was fine. (simply, there was no direction telling player to do so)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I got to the second day. Not sure what happened this time that didn't happen last time. Although, I did enter into the library this time and got a scene with Rachel and Nebs first arguing with the librarian and then talking about summoning a demon. And then it went into a scene into the club room, which I had no access to before. Now, though, I have gotten the scene with Rachel, Nebs and the librarian multiple times and I'm sure it should only happen once.

I got up to the point of switching bodies with Luke. I did some spells there and the next day I get a message that says "nothing here". I can't exit the room, I can't look at the computer, I can't sleep, nothing. I have the spell book. I didn't even get the chance to visit mom at her work place.

I went into the computer store again and tried to purchase the video card and it tells me that I already have it.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I've coded in some events to handle the possibility the player doesn't get the events completed in time as well as just changing when the school closes at. I thiiink that I covered it but haven't been able to fully test yet. So the first day should always progress no matter what.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So, leave the Book in my backpack with my cousin (in my body)?? (that is careless) and I won't be able to cast spell on My Aunt.
Is it? Because if you leave the book you will have it when you return and if you take it you will no longer have it when you leave your body. This will be more apparent when the branches get built out more though.

Reactions: JohnSoprano

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I was stuck there too, at first, thought was dumb place for EoC; then I figured out (tap on the purple spell in book)
I needed to cast spell, then everything was fine. (simply, there was no direction telling player to do so)
Was hoping the spell showing up for the first time and text would be enough, but maybe not for the second time (as the first spell fails.) I have thought about implementing a glow effect to the button for both times, but it would just require more time. I plan on overhauling the UI at some point anyways.

COHL

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
ok find the clue, if you get the book in church, you will get stuck like me in this option. but if you not get the book. you will procced like usually. the dev not implemented a way to retrive againt he book.
This is correct. This is one of the paths that I will be building out. I have been adding construction notifications/end of content passages to let the player know. These should go out in the next update. With more content as well.

Sims4Amateur

Jul 27, 2021
This is correct. This is one of the paths that I will be building out. I have been adding construction notifications/end of content passages to let the player know. These should go out in the next update. With more content as well.
I would suggest adding some sort of note to let us know that that's the end of the current content, and a link back to the last choice so that we can easily see what's in the other path would be nice too.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes