JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
How do you use the ipatch after you download it?
If on Windows/Linux, you simply place the .rpy file inside the folder named "game" inside the main game folder. There should be a bunch of .rpa files there already. If you see a file named "script_version.txt", you're in the correct folder.

iamdazed

Mar 8, 2023
Been awhile since I tried this one out. I'll say combat is better than it was, but still feels like a pointless time waster than something fun. I'd rather it be cut out completely or become an auto battler. Finding the next quest is still tedious as well. The game feels like busy work. Still not many characters or scenes to go with them (the artwork is way better than the animation, I only enjoyed the scenes with Nyx.) Was interested to see if there were any more futa/femboy/trap chars, but I only found the one. I played for a couple hours, and I have 0 interest to continue on. I'll say the game has potential, but it's not for me if it stays on its current path. Gl devs.

Reactions: johndoe19

TTMnick

Dec 22, 2022
I really like this game, playing it on android. I do agree it's sometimes hard to find the next quest or what not to complete, but over cool story.

Any idea when the new update for Android will be out. I noticed it's only at 0.148 and not the 0.152 version

clkusu

Dec 19, 2023
Hello guys, I didn't quite understand where to write these cheat codes, I apologize if I missed them.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
How much content is there with the landlady and roommate or is it only the spying scene from the prologue and another one after that with the landlady?

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
If on Windows/Linux, you simply place the .rpy file inside the folder named "game" inside the main game folder. There should be a bunch of .rpa files there already. If you see a file named "script_version.txt", you're in the correct folder.
Do I have to rename it?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
There is a save protectioin. Have to disable that first, how I dont know
how did you get console to work there save protection or something.
You can repack a save with to load something that isn't native to your device. URM also works if you just want to edit variables, though it's kind of a pain to do so in this game.

Reactions: Fuunu

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
Some really weird bug here.
And you can actually even play two Caspians and two Marcuses :)
caspian.jpg

By the way, it it just me or did the fight became unbalanced and too easy?
I know I shouldn't complain but killing all these enemies with one blow isn't that fun. I like some challenge.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Some really weird bug here.
And you can actually even play two Caspians and two Marcuses :)
View attachment 3188308

By the way, it it just me or did the fight became unbalanced and too easy?
I know I shouldn't complain but killing all these enemies with one blow isn't that fun. I like some challenge.
That's a wacky bug you've found.

Balancing and things with combat is to come next (soon), including a couple more things to make it more engaging.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Do I have to rename it?
In this case, it could be named anything you'd like, as long as it's in the correct folder, and has the .rpy file extension.

Once you've restarted the game after placing the patch file in the correct location, a file with almost the same name (but with the .rpyc file extension) should appear alongside it.

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know if the "Gay" tag here is some kind of mistake? (I played for a few hours and only saw M/F content, or will I have to play even more to see other types of content?)

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
Been awhile since I tried this one out. I'll say combat is better than it was, but still feels like a pointless time waster than something fun. I'd rather it be cut out completely or become an auto battler. Finding the next quest is still tedious as well. The game feels like busy work. Still not many characters or scenes to go with them (the artwork is way better than the animation, I only enjoyed the scenes with Nyx.) Was interested to see if there were any more futa/femboy/trap chars, but I only found the one. I played for a couple hours, and I have 0 interest to continue on. I'll say the game has potential, but it's not for me if it stays on its current path. Gl devs.
I've had similar thoughts as well, there is just no point releasing a combat rework that is this far from being complete. I think it would be much better to focus on one thing at a time, like getting combat mechanics to 90% done or so, rather than trying to do everything at once. I also agree that many (not all) animations keep dragging the quality of art down. But hey, maybe the game will be amazing after 20 years or whatever the average to finish development on this site is.
That's a wacky bug you've found.
Got that same bug, it's so easy to find I don't even think this was tested once. Same thing with being lvl 1 in some fights, like the slimelurk, which prevents you from using other skills. Enemies also spam defend for no reason at all. Since defending is basically useless and skips a turn, it's hilarious to see one of the "bosses" do nothing but defend while I chop at the thing until it dies. My dad's leather armor doesn't appear in my inventory for some reason. Adara knows about the parasite even though I chose not to tell her. Merchant's daugther needs rescuing, but when I get there it's a son. I could go on but since there are things that weren't fixed from the previous versions as well, I doubt anybody cares.
Does anyone know if the "Gay" tag here is some kind of mistake? (I played for a few hours and only saw M/F content, or will I have to play even more to see other types of content?)
I believe there is a single optional gay scene if you happen to rescue a male from one of the guild quests. Well, if you don't count Draya or the futa.

Reactions: Lyao1

Lyao1

Nov 12, 2021
hmm thx for this info bro and no futa is not my thing ( only 100% males ) :sneaky:
I've had similar thoughts as well, there is just no point releasing a combat rework that is this far from being complete. I think it would be much better to focus on one thing at a time, like getting combat mechanics to 90% done or so, rather than trying to do everything at once. I also agree that many (not all) animations keep dragging the quality of art down. But hey, maybe the game will be amazing after 20 years or whatever the average to finish development on this site is.

Got that same bug, it's so easy to find I don't even think this was tested once. Same thing with being lvl 1 in some fights, like the slimelurk, which prevents you from using other skills. Enemies also spam defend for no reason at all. Since defending is basically useless and skips a turn, it's hilarious to see one of the "bosses" do nothing but defend while I chop at the thing until it dies. My dad's leather armor doesn't appear in my inventory for some reason. Adara knows about the parasite even though I chose not to tell her. Merchant's daugther needs rescuing, but when I get there it's a son. I could go on but since there are things that weren't fixed from the previous versions as well, I doubt anybody cares.

I believe there is a single optional gay scene if you happen to rescue a male from one of the guild quests. Well, if you don't count Draya or the futa.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I've had similar thoughts as well, there is just no point releasing a combat rework that is this far from being complete. I think it would be much better to focus on one thing at a time, like getting combat mechanics to 90% done or so, rather than trying to do everything at once.
The rework was tested with the time we had, ensuring the obvious game breaking bugs were dealt with. It is incomplete and we did expect some bugs, but it will continue to be worked on.

Given this update took over 4 months, I was not prepared to make our current supporters wait any longer for a system we could, and will, refine as we go leading up to the steam early access release.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes