0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I won't go too much into the deep lore about the actual species of the parasites yet and their full nature.

But I've always been quite candid about the many influences on the parasites, outside of the obvious stuff, Venom, Tyranids, Xenomorphs etc being a big influence on their design.

The film(s), at least the first two: 'Species' were a pretty big inspiration on the sexual element.
If I recall it correctly H.R. Giger worked on both Alien and Species as designer of the creatures, one of his paintings were basis for Xenomorph, if I'm not mistaken Necronom IV was name of it. Man had fascination with fusing flesh and mechanics that bordered with body horror, lot of sexual elements too, you'll know what I mean, if you've seen his works,

Reactions: WakamoSato

KermitwithaC

May 18, 2021
I haven't touched this game since the prologue first dropped. And I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of new content added since then. Now onto feedback.

1) The incest patch is about as effective as a single bucket for a leaking roof littered with holes during a rainstorm. Somebody should probably fix that by the time the sister content starts to get added.

2) The combat team menu is bugged. I can no longer edit the team. Hilariously enough my team is locked into having 2 copies of the MC, Marcus, and Elena. And none of them can access their second skills during combat. But the MC and Marcus can use their second skills in combat when it's just the two of them in their human forms. Marcus needs a new post parasite battle sprite and Kiara could use a unique battle sprite as well.

3) There is a lack of design consistency between the character art and animated scenes. For example you can not tell me the lady you bang in the market is actually Nijah. More consistency with the character designs going forward would be greatly appreciated. Dialogue consistency would also be nice. I told Regina bout the parasite in the prologue but the ally scene with her completely ignored that.

4) Have you guys thought about having job classes for the characters? Job classes and some more unique character skills in addition to better enemy AI might go a long way with improving combat. Because after all teambuilding is half the fun in turn based games.

Overall I'm really enjoying the game and can't wait to see where this goes. You guys have a real gem here and I wish the dev team all the best in polishing this gem until it gleams bright.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
If I recall it correctly H.R. Giger worked on both Alien and Species as designer of the creatures, one of his paintings were basis for Xenomorph, if I'm not mistaken Necronom IV was name of it. Man had fascination with fusing flesh and mechanics that bordered with body horror, lot of sexual elements too, you'll know what I mean, if you've seen his works,
He did indeed work on both. His work was also used as the basis for the game 'Scorn.'

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Just finished playing the latest update and some things I noticed:

- First of all, I did play this game earlier and progress seems to be going great, well done!

- Lots of nice ladies, I am personally not into futa/gay/furry stuff but hey, that's all optional and can be easily skipped, another sound design decision!

- Talking about the ladies, I know there has been a change in artist(s) so some inconsistency is expected but currently some LI's look very different during the H-scenes from their standard game sprite. This is especially noticable with Elena, Myu and the ramonan girl. The last one for example has long hair in the sprite but pretty short hair during her naughty scenes
And yes, I know some LI's still need an updated game sprite (Erika, Arlena etc.)
So, I know this one is going to take a lot of work to fix (new art work is taking time) but it would increase the game quality tremendously in my eyes

- Did run into the same duplication bug as posted here, made the battle VERY easy........
Talking about the battle system, as mentioned before it needs tweaking. It is currently too easy because 80% of the time the enemy uses a healing buff instead of attacking you.

- So far we cannot explore much of the map but judging by the size of it this game is going to be big?!! Oh boy, oh boy. :p

- I do not know if there are more LI's planned but I would advise to not put too many in, that way every LI can have sufficient screen time to shine
(A really bad example would be Reunion, that game had 24 LI's and with the last update the dev crammed in 6 more, I can no longer track who's who)

Long story short: Love it, keep it up! (y)

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Does this game have gay scenes between two guys?
Well, you could get it on with the elf-taylor but only if you help him becoming 'more femine' I think, which means he got a pair of E-cups. Then you have the mage of Palam which seems like a hermafrodite (has both packages)
Also there is a scene with a Furry-kind-of guy.
I am not entirely sure since I skipped these scenes myself (not my cup of tea) and there is, as far as I know no penalty for skipping.

So, I think the answer is ' sort-of' and it is completely skippable, that's what I did at least....;)

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Are there any plans to start a romance with Regina because while i do enjoy the new scenes i feel that she is getting heavily pushed to the side for a while now. New characters get introduced, some already can become mothers and we can only get a BJ from her at best with our mind getting wiped forgetting that this ever happened. Feels like a steb back to me. She pleasures herself to us, even promises a relationship if he so chooses and the protagonist is clearly interested in her. Sounds odd that things are not escalating because the foundation is there.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
A slight delay...

Hey guys, unfortunately, there's gonna be a slight delay on the mini-update, just waiting on some final art pieces, (we have 90% of it but we're missing the final vital pieces), this delay shouldn't be too long, we planned to have it out the 31st/1st but it's probably gonna be a couple more days on top.

I can say it's very close and we can only apologize for the delay, a few unforseen IRL things came up for some of us, along with the usual hectiness of the christmas season.

With that said, we hope you guys had a lovely christmas and you enjoy your (belated) final present from us when it arrives~

Remember ... The player isn't the only one can turn into a girl.

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
A slight delay...

Hey guys, unfortunately, there's gonna be a slight delay on the mini-update, just waiting on some final art pieces, (we have 90% of it but we're missing the final vital pieces), this delay shouldn't be too long, we planned to have it out the 31st/1st but it's probably gonna be a couple more days on top.

I can say it's very close and we can only apologize for the delay, a few unforseen IRL things came up for some of us, along with the usual hectiness of the christmas season.

With that said, we hope you guys had a lovely christmas and you enjoy your (belated) final present from us when it arrives~

Remember ... The player isn't the only one can turn into a girl.
View attachment y2mate.com - JonTron I dont like where this is going_480p.mp4

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes