LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Well, you could get it on with the elf-taylor but only if you help him becoming 'more femine' I think, which means he got a pair of E-cups. Then you have the mage of Palam which seems like a hermafrodite (has both packages)
Also there is a scene with a Furry-kind-of guy.
I am not entirely sure since I skipped these scenes myself (not my cup of tea) and there is, as far as I know no penalty for skipping.

So, I think the answer is ' sort-of' and it is completely skippable, that's what I did at least....;)
Wait furry guy? How do you get him to appear?

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Wait furry guy? How do you get him to appear?
He shows up in one of the Adventurers Guild quests, The quest tells you that a merchant's daughter/son has been kidnapped.
I think it is random if you get the son or the daughter first but it will alternate between them when you repeat the quest.
Both son and daughter are humanoids with fox ears and tails and are VERY grateful when you save them ;)

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 1381579 You: "I'll just wait till this thing gets a few more builds.."

View attachment 1381582 Me: "Listen up skrubs, this isn't no V0.1 launch, this an entire prologue, complete with animations, multiple scenes and more! We're super thrilled to introduce you guys to our game! And hope you take the time to play it and enjoy it!"

...In all seriousness though, we're very proud and we hope you guys like it, there's plenty of content already in-game for you to play and enjoy :)

Please support us if you enjoy the game!

do i have to download the incest patch, or is it already in the game? I like Regina.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
do i have to download the incest patch, or is it already in the game? I like Regina.
Under the rules of the Patreon TOS, my official answer is that we're not affiliated in any way with any sort of fan patch, so I'm afraid I can't help you.

That fan patch in particular though, I can say is not part of the builds we send out.

Reactions: gaikotsu3
Apr 22, 2022
Under the rules of the Patreon TOS, my official answer is that we're not affiliated in any way with any sort of fan patch, so I'm afraid I can't help you.

That fan patch in particular though, I can say is not part of the builds we send out.
Is having Regina apart of the harem an option though?

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Can anyone tell me why both nydia anf the slimelark keep getting pregnant and keep giving birth almost everyday? Feels like I'm doing something wrong but idk

BadToBone

Dec 29, 2021
What happened to the combat. I much prefered the older version. Even the simples encounters are annoying because I keep missing. Are you planning on adding a skip combat option for the encounters?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Not really worth it anyways.

I skipped about 1 year of updates, and when there finally was more content with her, it could be completed in like 1 minute.

Also the original artist has been replaced, so nothing looks like in the old previews (photorealistic drawings).
It now looks more like AICG with the prompt

"generic fantasy artwork, poor quality, airbrushed, amateur, ai-generated"

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"generic fantasy artwork, poor quality, airbrushed, amateur, ai-generated"
None of our artwork is AI generated, I can, and have, literally provided sketches and videos of the scenes being produced.

I don't care if you hate our new art direction, but kindly do not accuse of something we don't do - thanks.

What happened to the combat. I much prefered the older version. Even the simples encounters are annoying because I keep missing. Are you planning on adding a skip combat option for the encounters?
The old combat is never coming back because it was pointless and boring.

The new combat overhaul is here to stay, and will continue to be improved and tightened as a system.

With that said, there are cheat codes that have always allowed you to win at combat.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes