Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for the info and I will try and get this one linked to the OP.
While you do that, can you get the Linux, Mac, and Android links updated to the current version as well? Seems that only the Mac version has the updated link. Thanks in advance.

Parasite Black [v0.152] [Damned Studios]

ANDROID VERSION [167.1MB]

Please use Mega or Gofile. I don't know if I should trust that link. Thankfully, I'm using a backup phone with no ties to my actual phone (or any of my personal info) in case shit goes wrong with the link lol.

EDIT: Yep, I wouldn't personally recommend TeraBox at all.

Well it's been 19 days...everyone who wanted to buy the game already did so. ;)
Just for the record i do want devs to succeed!

But Its christmas eve and i think peeps who cant afford to pay deserve smth.
Mega

And remember True Heroes are...
Unfortunately I can't call you a hero yet. You forgot about the android, mac, and linux users. As you didn't post the links for those versions as well, I have only this to say......

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Morph6

Dec 15, 2021
Love the game so far. I do have a question, what is the correct answers for the slaver quest with nyx? I tried to check the walkthrough but it seems that hasnt been updated in awhile.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Love the game so far. I do have a question, what is the correct answers for the slaver quest with nyx? I tried to check the walkthrough but it seems that hasnt been updated in awhile.
Check your notes, there's a book given to you with all the answers in the text.

fgalrodREBORN

Dec 7, 2023
Then you haven't played so much
Like the combat holy shit why do I have to individually click on each party member especially if I only have 1
why is the attack you are going to be using 99% of the time behind an extra button press instead of just being the default.
Why do I have to individually target the enemies every single time when they are all the exact same.

Then they disable rollback for some reason even though you have infinite saves, then they make the map movement require multiple steps each time, then they make the leveling menus or the quest menus have a ton of wasted clicks.

The time skipping has some slider that both takes longer to use and is less effective than just a simple button to skip to the next time slot

This is just what I remember immediately a few days later I'm certain there was far more annoyances

Deadass feel like the devs are masochists with how tedious this game is

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
game is a 10/10 for me so far, very entertaining, is there a walkthrough of some sort that tells you how to get scenes you havent gotten yet?
There's the journal in game and some notes that should offer some guidance on quests. I will (one day) update the now very out-dated walk-through, you can also ask questions in our discord.

Like the combat holy shit why do I have to individually click on each party member especially if I only have 1
why is the attack you are going to be using 99% of the time behind an extra button press instead of just being the default.
Why do I have to individually target the enemies every single time when they are all the exact same.
Combat is not finished, it's had it's first major overhaul but we're looking to improve it further.

Then they disable rollback for some reason even though you have infinite saves.
This isn't a VN, it's a SRPG with VN elements. Rollback is not an appropriate design choice, it's a test feature, and given the current code in game, would trigger errors and crashes 90% of the time.

I know this, because we *have* rollback in-house, and it almost always breaks something.

Then they make the map movement require multiple steps each time, then they make the leveling menus or the quest menus have a ton of wasted clicks.
The map movement is a incomplete feature that will be integrated with the next build.

You won't be zipping around like you're walking through a disney park and get from one end of the world to the other in a moments notice, you will actually have to travel.

You'll travel through these kinds of maps, choose your path, encounter random encounters, ambushes, set-up camp etc.

1704474818810.png

RetroGuy

Nov 26, 2022
The whole post is quite agressive but this one actually makes a point. It's quite cumbersome.

I suppose if player is going to have 10 options or so then placing them all at the main menu wouldn't be practical.
But maybe there could be some system of 3 slots or so where you could choose and place your favourite attacks?

azz111

May 15, 2020
So you get action with 1 girl, then you romance another similar girl who looks a bit different, then you romance another girl who is green, then another girl who is black, then another girl who is furry, then another girl who is slime.

Don't people get a dejavu at some point, like you did that already and this is just an endlessly repeating pattern of romancing and fucking the exact same girl over and over?
Go ask a famous actor, rockstar, or pro athlete how many beautiful women throw themselves at them. It's only unrealistic for regular people like you or me. Now you add in the magic aspect and I think you incredulity is unreasonable. If you don't like power fantasies like this then maybe you should be playing something more "realistic" like Truck Driver Simulator or the like...

Unkn0wnX

Jan 12, 2018
Very good in my opinion I was frustrated asf in the beginning of the game because it was the prologue as I decided to start all over and I missed like 3-5 attacks in a row and when I tried to use the keybinding in combat (ex. i pressed s, then 1 and then boom) it crashed but otherwise an entertaining game for me

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes