Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Before I start getting spammed with:-

"Wut the hell, where update? Why's there less content in the steam versionnnn??"

Dear god, please ... Read some of the posts above. It's the steam demo build, not the official update.
-It's only meant to be the prologue for steam players.
-It's been reworked/remastered, there's some 'light' new lewd and story scenes
-Yes, the new content and changes in the steam demo will be 'merged' with the next update release.
-Early access release is planned in the next 2-3 updates from now.

View attachment 3709018
I did my best to make everything clear and updated the changelog.... Good luck, dev :ROFLMAO:

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
lostraven Since you are doing a remaster, it would be nice if you made us go directly to the Save menu when we right-click the mouse and have the roll back, It may sound stupid, but that's the only thing that bothered me in the whole game.

Last edited:

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023

Hey guys, it's been a while but a lot of stuff has happened! :)
First things first, we're awaiting final review on Steam's approval with the demo, as soon as it's up, we'll let you guys know! Not long now!
Remember, If you haven't already, please wishlist Parasite Black over on steam! Every wishlist helps! Link to the steam page here:

Now onto the main development news!
Here's a couple cool things and changes we've been working on recently!

Combat:
Continuing on from previous news-posts, we're continuing to tweak and improve combat further. Aside from UI changes, changes to XP and overhauling skill tress and such, all enemies in the game should now have different stats and such finally, so expect combat to feel VERY different.
We still haven't got the player able to transform into his parasite form during combat, but that's next on the list.

(WIP - Combat overhaul above).

Relationships system redefined:
The current relationship system is being overhauled into something more RPG-friendly. Your relationship chart will now detail what kind of relationship you have with certain characters you've met, any major relationship changing events, whether they're alive or not and more!

(WIP - Relationships UI overhaul above).

Barati... A collectable card game in PB?:
While combat and essential works take priority, we've jotted out plans for a card game within PB and have all the base cards complete!
Throughout the world, the plan is you'll be able to buy/win collectable special cards which you can use to enhance your 'special cards' deck, which can be used to help turn the game in your favor against your opponent.
If all goes well, all sorts of rewards can be found and won, and we think it'll add a new intricate layer to the world building hopefully!
Barati is in preliminary stages for now, and is probably best described as blackjack with more than a few twists...

The base cards for Barati (above)

Finally,
We just wanted to say the latest update is coming along, they'll be more news on that front soon, but the work (and work-load) is very intense, but, it will hopefully elevate this game into something truly awesome!

If you have any questions, PLEASE ask them here or over on the discord and we'll try get back to you as soon as we can!

As always,
thank you all so much for your support,
you guys are awesome and really keep things going around here!
Love,

-The Damned Studios Team

"Your wife? No, can't say I've seen her..."
Will saves continue to be broken with the steam rework? I am interested in the game but I have no interest in replaying content I have already played in previous updates. I prefer using steam as opposed to downloading from this website/patreon/any other platform. Am I going to be forced to replay the game each time the game is updated there?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
v0.154
Remaster
-This is only a DEMO: - It is NOT an official update! It only contains the opening prologue, which has been fully reworked and mostly remastered, pending a few character models. The next official release will incorporate all the changes you see, and more, as well as new content! DO NOT DELETE YOUR OLD BUILD!
well... ok
back to waiting

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteBlack-0.154Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will saves continue to be broken with the steam rework? I am interested in the game but I have no interest in replaying content I have already played in previous updates. I prefer using steam as opposed to downloading from this website/patreon/any other platform. Am I going to be forced to replay the game each time the game is updated there?
As for 'full' save compatibility, while there are ongoing engine changes, saves are nearly guaranteed to be broken, it's something we hope to fix, but it will take us a while still.

...But you don't *have* to use them right now between builds, as a placeholder, use the quick start feature in game and select the stuff you've already done, and you'll be able to jump in where you left off approximately in your last run through to continue.

Reactions: haooni

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
PLaying the steam version right now, but I cant find the cheats menu anymore, nor can I quickstart.

Is there any way to enable it?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
PLaying the steam version right now, but I cant find the cheats menu anymore, nor can I quickstart.

Is there any way to enable it?
The steam version is just a demo and only contains the opening prologue so there is no point for a quickstart .This isn't a normal release it's just a demo for steam players.The next update will be the normal release.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
Hi all. I'm having a great deal of trouble answering the questions posed by Angharad in the Slavers quest. I used search and saw this question asked way back in January. The answer was to check notes as we had been given a book which contained the answers. No specific answers were given and no matter what I do, I can't find anything in my notes that refers to this. Is there a kind soul out there who could please provide me with the answers to these important questions so I can stop going around in circles.
Thanks in anticipation :)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hi all. I'm having a great deal of trouble answering the questions posed by Angharad in the Slavers quest. I used search and saw this question asked way back in January. The answer was to check notes as we had been given a book which contained the answers. No specific answers were given and no matter what I do, I can't find anything in my notes that refers to this. Is there a kind soul out there who could please provide me with the answers to these important questions so I can stop going around in circles.
Thanks in anticipation :)
You would have been given a book item by Captain Nyx that you can check and read in your inventory/notes.
All of the answers are in that book.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
You would have been given a book item by Captain Nyx that you can check and read in your inventory/notes.
All of the answers are in that book.
Thanks for your response. I vaguely remember Nyx giving me the book but it's not in my inventory and I can find no reference to it in my notes. Being an old fart doesn't help. Would you be so kind as to just tell me the answers please? I'd really appreciate it.

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
I would assume we will meet the princess at some point? perhaps kill the emperor and put the royal family back in charge or will it be a more Witcher approach and they ignore the politics completely.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes