desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Depends on what kinda character she is. Sometimes, I just have to suck it up and bang their asshole to assert dominance, you know? Hmmm, or maybe that could be a job for our friend Markus.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So, while I have a little time between writing, ask me anything about the game or upcoming update(s) and I'll try answer as best as I can.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, while I have a little time between writing, ask me anything about the game or upcoming update(s) and I'll try answer as best as I can.
It's not a huge concern for me or anything, but when we will eventually be able to get actual scenes when returning to the Pleasure District, will we be able to run into Nijah again? It would be nice to be able to reconnect with her at some point. (But perhaps not, given how things went with Kiara.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's not a huge concern for me or anything, but when we will eventually be able to get actual scenes when returning to the Pleasure District, will we be able to run into Nijah again? It would be nice to be able to reconnect with her at some point. (But perhaps not, given how things went with Kiara.)
Yes, depending if you've met Nijah or not, will open up a whole additional path for her is the plan.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yes, depending if you've met Nijah or not, will open up a whole additional path for her is the plan.
It would be cool to have an entry point into Nijah path for players who went with Adara in the prologue.

If I'm not mistaken you can still follow Adara's pathing even if you didn't go with her in the prologue.

Or alternatively If there is exclusive content on Nijah pathing- there should be exclusive content if you went with Adara as well.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Very potential. Wanted to do turn-based combat like this -which is really well done- in my game, but it's a lot of work! Cheers for making it work!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not good when devs start remaking games so early. I hope this doesn't turn into another remake after remake circlejerk.
Meh, I doubt it's really a typical remake, though. It's pretty much just the combat system that's getting revamped, not the entire game or anything. True, there's also the recreating of artwork, but that's only because the previous artist isn't with Damned Studios anymore. I don't believe any of the art would've been getting redone like it is had that not happened. I don't see this as the typical reworking that a lot of games don't need. I guess we'll see for sure in the coming releases.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Not good when devs start remaking games so early. I hope this doesn't turn into another remake after remake circlejerk.
I think it is relevant to note that its primarily the combat system that is getting remade.

Its not like the entire game is getting re-hashed or something; the story beats and art is pretty much maintained.
They are doing a bit of work with updating some sprites; but that is close to finished.

New story, art, lore and horny content are all still in the pipeline. Praise Be! :WeSmart:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can hardly talk about a "remake" in this stage of the game, just be fair and call it evolving :)
And be glad they are making things better before we are halfway the story and redoing things is much more drastic work.

• Red Heart

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Welcome to Novaras' first store... Friendly prices for all!

Hey guys!
So, we're super busy at the moment with the latest update, we know there are some concerns about the revamping of old content but we'll be the first to say, not to worry, we're just updating some old character models, some old scene art, and overhauling the UI/Combat.

We're fully determined the next update will have plenty of content and not just 'overhauled' stuff already seen :)
As part of this commitment, we thought we'd show you guys the first functional store that will be introduced into the next build!

-This shop SHOULD be able to sell you a variety of goods including:-
-Weapons and armor
-Various potions
-Contraceptives to avoid impregnating someone
-And more!

Plenty of other new features are planned, and you'll in the coming months be able to continue your quest in Parasite Black!
If you guys have any questions ask them below or over on the discord and we'll try get back to you as soon as we can!

If you're a patron thank you all for your support, we couldn't do it without you guys and we're gonna try find more ways to involve patrons directly as best as we can in some of the development process. :)

if you're not a patron, please consider supporting the project to help out, all funds currently go towards paying our staff and keeping the lights on, but we're keen to expand on other cool quality of life improvements to make the game even better for you guys!

With lots of love,
-The Damned Studios Team

Oct 28, 2021
Currently when does the game finish? Did the prologue, know that the Ves stuff is next update and did stuff with Adara is that all currently?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Currently when does the game finish? Did the prologue, know that the Ves stuff is next update and did stuff with Adara is that all currently?
Yes, that's it for the latest release. There is a little progress with Ves and a memory of parasite black's past and the colony/community of parasites, but most of the focus was Adara.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
If we need to buy contraceptives to avoid impregnation is there going to be a realistic system where women will refuse sex if you don't have it until your relationship is at a certain point? Or is everyone just going to be horny enough to be fine with risky sex?

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If we need to buy contraceptives to avoid impregnation is there going to be a realistic system where women will refuse sex if you don't have it until your relationship is at a certain point? Or is everyone just going to be horny enough to be fine with risky sex?
I mean, Adara already is coocoo for cock-cock, so there's that. But as far as others go, I would guess at least some of them will be more like you're suggesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
given the corruptive nature of the Parasites and the little lore that was shared so far in that regard I'd expect that girls will grow ever more frantic by instinct to have "child makeing sex". So far I think only the black smith daugther let's you cum inside her unprotected and both her an Adara had a crush on the MC from before his time with the scouts

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
given the corruptive nature of the Parasites and the little lore that was shared so far in that regard I'd expect that girls will grow ever more frantic by instinct to have "child makeing sex". So far I think only the black smith daugther let's you cum inside her unprotected and both her an Adara had a crush on the MC from before his time with the scouts
Do keep in mind, Arlena keeps a stash of morning after potions next to her bed which she utilizes after every session with MC.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The latest poll is out on a character re-design for inquistor tiers and above!

If you want to take part, become an inquisitor patron now!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do keep in mind, Arlena keeps a stash of morning after potions next to her bed which she utilizes after every session with MC.
Which she might forget to restock in the near future... my point is that all Love Interest right now are childhood friends of the MC and admitted to have a crush for him for several years.
The Whore from the Pleasure district, the "Heroine" and the Orc are the only "new" girls we have encountered.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes