lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Couple questions:
If I happened to grind a bit and accumulated some gold will the save from this latest version be compatible with the next ver? ( I am guessing yes , hopefully) if not no big deal it was not that hard to accumulate gold. Just hoping we will not have to grind forever to buy gear but some grinding is fine by me , especially if you are leveling at the same time.

Will I be able to transform for battles or will that be a special case/scenes littered through out the game?

Looking forward to the next update!! :)
You will be able to transform for battles :)

We can't guarantee save compatability simply due to the amount of under the hood changes currently going on until the revamp work is done, it would be best to avoid heavy grinding of coin/goods.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Sweet on the transformations. I should have figured on the stats and saves. I did not grind very much really just enough to get all the black smith scenes ,which were hot as hell and yes pun intended :)

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Just looked at the genre's here...planned hand holding. We come to this site for wholesome family friendly times and you are trying to ruin it with your base degeneracy! Oh the humanity!

Anyway, the art looks great, I'm going to give this one a try! :)

Reactions: APoc1

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Getting closer...

Hey guys, just checking in to say that work is still on-going and underway. We're still on-course so far to hit our late March Deadline, and we just wanted to let you guys know we have a lot of exciting things upcoming.
As usual, thank you to everyone supporting us or considering supporting us, literally every cent helps and we're hard at work to try and get this thing out :)

Don't forget if you have any questions to ask them below in the comments section or over on the Discord!
Anyway, back to work we go~

-The Damned Studios Team

...Oh yeah, I feel like we forgot to post something...

1645134965485.png

She seems like a friendly lady...Do you think she'll direct us to the nearest Church for Sunday Prayer?

...P.S, there's a secret teaser for patrons only in the discord.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Still working...

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know we're still working on the upcoming update next month.
I know normally we'd try post a 'lewd' teaser, but we want to try keep the rest of the lewd content under wraps as best as we can till the launch.

Instead, here is some attachments to show some of the many technical improvements the game is under-going so far.

Some aethestic changes to the dialogue boxes/dialogue changes (above).

(Above), you'll notice three major changes from the current build of the game:
1.) More aethestic Night time lighting overall.
2.) A time/clock system in the top left corner that will move indepdently moving time from day into night for the player.
3.) Clickable bridges etc to move around the city/areas and more.

Keep in mind, this is still just Part 1 of the revamp, with Part 2 with further improvements to follow afterwards.
Hopefully, we will have something more spicy or interesting to post soon, but for now, we hope this helps continue your faith in our work :)

Thank you for your Support as always,
-The Damned Studios Team

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Still working...

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you know we're still working on the upcoming update next month.
I know normally we'd try post a 'lewd' teaser, but we want to try keep the rest of the lewd content under wraps as best as we can till the launch.

Instead, here is some attachments to show some of the many technical improvements the game is under-going so far.

Some aethestic changes to the dialogue boxes/dialogue changes (above).

(Above), you'll notice three major changes from the current build of the game:
1.) More aethestic Night time lighting overall.
2.) A time/clock system in the top left corner that will move indepdently moving time from day into night for the player.
3.) Clickable bridges etc to move around the city/areas and more.

Keep in mind, this is still just Part 1 of the revamp, with Part 2 with further improvements to follow afterwards.
Hopefully, we will have something more spicy or interesting to post soon, but for now, we hope this helps continue your faith in our work :)

Thank you for your Support as always,
-The Damned Studios Team
It's looking great, guys. I love the subtle but very nice differences in aethestics, the (very slowly) auto-forwarding time in the corner, and the clickable areas. Those all are especially nice, I think. The dialogue change is nice, although I personally was fine with how it was. But it adds a uniqueness stylistically to what most other Ren'Py games have, so I think that's good. Thanks for updating us on your progress.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
but... Hand Holding?
I never thought this site had reached such levels of degeneracy. :D
Is that Slaanesh crying in the corner, or is he, she, it puking in horrfied and terrified disgust at this crime against the dark gods and reality it'self?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Not long now...
Hey guys, this is just a proof of life post to let you guys know we're still working on the game, lots of steady progress and new characters and things in-bound!
The update will launch sometime within the 25th to 31st and we hope you guys enjoy it when it does. :)
Remember, this is the FIRST part to the revamp, with lots of new content coming we think you guys are really gonna enjoy.

-Thank you all for your support in keeping this project alive,
-The Damned Studios Team

...Did we mention you'll get to visit the Library soon? You can do lots of...'reading' there.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Not long now...
Hey guys, this is just a proof of life post to let you guys know we're still working on the game, lots of steady progress and new characters and things in-bound!
The update will launch sometime within the 25th to 31st and we hope you guys enjoy it when it does. :)
Remember, this is the FIRST part to the revamp, with lots of new content coming we think you guys are really gonna enjoy.

-Thank you all for your support in keeping this project alive,
-The Damned Studios Team

...Did we mention you'll get to visit the Library soon? You can do lots of...'reading' there.

Thanks for the update! really looking forward to it. Can't wait to get deep into that Library ;)

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes