Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How exactly are you guys having trouble? If I'm not mistaken, the overhaul hasn't dropped yet, so this version should be the one I played a month or so ago, and the incest patch on the page worked perfectly fine for me.
To be fair the MC refers to his "landlady" mostly by name rather than title, I suppose that is atleast mildly offputting for people with that certain fetish.

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
To be fair the MC refers to his "landlady" mostly by name rather than title, I suppose that is atleast mildly offputting for people with that certain fetish.
I don't see how that be an issue really, as I'm into it as well, but whatever. honestly the easiest way to tell if the patch works or not is accept the "peek" prompt for the shower seen in the prologue. That's how I always checked. If it worked, MC scolded himself for watching his mother. If not, he scolds himself for watching Regina.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't see how that be an issue really, as I'm into it as well, but whatever. honestly the easiest way to tell if the patch works or not is accept the "peek" prompt for the shower seen in the prologue. That's how I always checked. If it worked, MC scolded himself for watching his mother. If not, he scolds himself for watching Regina.
Not disagreeing with you in the sligthest, but the intro is pretty much the only time the MC refers to her as M rather than name, and people claim that must be because the IC Patch is not working... causing this whole messy conversation to begin with.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
Not disagreeing with you in the sligthest, but the intro is pretty much the only time the MC refers to her as M rather than name, and people claim that must be because the IC Patch is not working... causing this whole messy conversation to begin with.
Blame Patreon for that one. `Same time though, be patient for more Regina content and we'll see what happens.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We're still on track and play testing, but I have a long afternoon-evening shift tonight, I SHOULD be posting the build once I get home after having play tested it (but it'll be very late - assuming there's no bugs). But the update is iminent.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Just to keep people updated, I do have the build and played it through, but there are a series of bugs including many soft locks locking the actual lewd scenes themselves, suffice to say, we are working on it.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Just to keep people updated, I do have the build and played it through, but there are a series of bugs including many soft locks locking the actual lewd scenes themselves, suffice to say, we are working on it.

Thanks for the Update!!

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Thanks for the heads up, best of luck to you.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Your signature, and someone asking you about the game, is what brought me here in the first place! :)
That makes my day mate! I really want others to appreciate what I think is going to be one of the best games on the site once it really gets rolling. There is already a decent amount of content to play with but it is still early in Dev. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far :)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I don't fancy sandbox much but i'm pleased as punch that i tried this game. Splendid art with animations, story is there and the premise is interesting enough to keep me sticking around, can't say much about the characters just yet as it is quite early.

All things considered, i was not expecting it to be this good. I sincerely thought that i would be ok with closing this off after playing the current build/update while waiting for the following ones, yeah guess what.

Reactions: APoc1

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
The Test Build is now out to Aristocrat tiers and above!

Aug 31, 2019
This game is actually really good, gives attack on titan/Venom vibe, i would only recommend that you change scout corps to something like Vanguard force etc (too much AoT influence)

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes