dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
How do we skip the combat?
The story seems interesting but I'm not really interested in the fighting at all ...

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
why there is 29 reviews of a game that is barely 0.1??? What if now the game just shit in their pants? (pls dont do it) It will take a lot of new reviews to compensate it.
while what you say have definitive merit, I feel like gatekeeping casual reviews from an unofficial forum is the worst possible way to go about it. games """journalists""" should know better, but these people just want to share their passion with the rest of the F95 userbase. let them be happy.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
For the love of god, why there is 29 reviews of a game that is barely 0.1??? The game is getting a bomb of positive reviews.
For now, the game is preeeetty nice, i completely understand why so many people like it, i like it too and i want a lot of more content but for fuck sake, cant they wait at least for 0.3 to make a review??? What if now the game just shit in their pants? (pls dont do it) It will take a lot of new reviews to compensate it.
I definitely agree partially with what you're saying, it's just a shame you said it in...the worst possible way. People should really factor current content into the game, because there are way too many games in v0.1 with 3 lewd scenes and 20 reviews giving it 5 stars. Plenty of those games also get abandoned, but stay at 5 starts with zero content. It's an issue, but it's also bound to happen with casual reviews. Going about it like someone smashing their keyboard out of angry superiority is definitely not going to help sway anyone, either. Potential doesn't make a game good, and shouldn't be much of a factor when reviewing. The current game should be reviewed, not its potential, but we can't control that without having even stricter rules, and those would be suffocating.

Tl;dr, I hate that we're on the same side of the fence.

Mar 2, 2020
I'm from the team, hi again
The problem is that when you enter the basement you transform even though that part of the story hasn't been revealed yet until after you go home.
Deffo counts as a bug, thank you! We'll fix the progression problem(s) this month.
This looks really promising, the engine is really good and once you got the right game mechanics the rest of the build can't go too wrong. A couple of suggestions - maybe have some sort of growth system (I am not for grinding but like the idea of unlocking skills by leveling up). And the growth system does not just apply to combat but to relationships as well (which I think is already the plan given how the prologue looks)
We've got stats and skills planned for the player. However, we are currently in the works of scoping it properly - as to avoid going full-on rpg and keep it a story-focused game with character progression.
The quest 'Find Ves some clothes' bugged for me. Tried to talk to the tailor, got the rollback thing, ignored it, now i can't talk to anyone.
I bet the error is Dros-related? 0.134 fixes exactly that.
Can someone please tell me how to unlock those two locked scenes?

755787835.png

I also can't figure out how to unlock Ves' last scene (after boobjob).
The Arlena content you're struggling with are scenes that are triggered by visiting the smithy. One check per day, the roll rates are quite high at ~50/50. One of the scenes requires slightly higher relationship to have a chance at being triggered. Currently you should be able to get those by just being persistent.
I know it is rather poorly designed and is currently not documented properly in-game, but the focus here was, reworking her content into two quests followed by a romance route. As for the design itself, I think Raven's original idea was, when there is more incentive for the player to visit the smithy (armor/weapons purchases or dumping resources gathered, or dropping in for another quest even) these events should trigger at a relatively adequate pace.
Once the romance screen is up, it will be way easier to track any <3 content the player has access too, as well as character relationships developed.

I definitely agree partially with what you're saying, it's just a shame you said it in...the worst possible way. People should really factor current content into the game, because there are way too many games in v0.1 with 3 lewd scenes and 20 reviews giving it 5 stars. Plenty of those games also get abandoned, but stay at 5 starts with zero content. It's an issue, but it's also bound to happen with casual reviews. Going about it like someone smashing their keyboard out of angry superiority is definitely not going to help sway anyone, either. Potential doesn't make a game good, and shouldn't be much of a factor when reviewing. The current game should be reviewed, not its potential, but we can't control that without having even stricter rules, and those would be suffocating.

Tl;dr, I hate that we're on the same side of the fence.
Freelancing lewd games market for a year now, in the opinion of this particular marine a lewd game's version number rarely matters.
The games are generally reviewed when the player feels like it is far enough to get a review.
So in PB case, starting to get reviews now only fits cause at it's current implementation the player can see how it will proceed from now on, both the good and the bad of it.
Player can kinda see that the general vector wont change for the next 4.5 years, which is our planned development cycle.
We're wrestling the bad and keeping up the good, trying for the top-quality as we did since initial release.
So I guess that's why people tune in & share their experience dropping some stars around.
If you want to get in touch more, tune in to our discord. Won't speak for the rest of the team, but I tend to go super transparent and interactive about the process.

0.135 is due in a few days, as we get more feedback & exterminate whatever bugs slipped into 0.134
Stay thirsty.

padder

May 5, 2018

Deffo counts as a bug, thank you! We'll fix the progression problem(s) this month.

We've got stats and skills planned for the player. However, we are currently in the works of scoping it properly - as to avoid going full-on rpg and keep it a story-focused game with character progression.

The Arlena content you're struggling with are scenes that are triggered by visiting the smithy. One check per day, the roll rates are quite high at ~50/50. One of the scenes requires slightly higher relationship to have a chance at being triggered. Currently you should be able to get those by just being persistent.
I know it is rather poorly designed and is currently not documented properly in-game, but the focus here was, reworking her content into two quests followed by a romance route. As for the design itself, I think Raven's original idea was, when there is more incentive for the player to visit the smithy (armor/weapons purchases or dumping resources gathered, or dropping in for another quest even) these events should trigger at a relatively adequate pace.
Once the romance screen is up, it will be way easier to track any <3 content the player has access too, as well as character relationships developed.

Freelancing lewd games market for a year now, in the opinion of this particular marine a lewd game's version number rarely matters.
The games are generally reviewed when the player feels like it is far enough to get a review.
So in PB case, starting to get reviews now only fits cause at it's current implementation the player can see how it will proceed from now on, both the good and the bad of it.
Player can kinda see that the general vector wont change for the next 4.5 years, which is our planned development cycle.
We're wrestling the bad and keeping up the good, trying for the top-quality as we did since initial release.
So I guess that's why people tune in & share their experience dropping some stars around.
If you want to get in touch more, tune in to our discord. Won't speak for the rest of the team, but I tend to go super transparent and interactive about the process.

0.135 is due in a few days, as we get more feedback & exterminate whatever bugs slipped into 0.134
Stay thirsty.
I was playing the newest version. With the mod though, could be the problem.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018

Stay thirsty.
In regards to the Arlena scenes. I am not exaggerating when I say I tried it more than 20 times (I tried visiting her a bunch of times and only after nothing happened I started counting and got up to 20, so probably closer to 30 times). I sleep between each visit. I've exhausted all other content. Gave her hundreds of gems already. It's definitely NOT 50-50. My guess is there is some bug that prevents the scene from triggereing, or maybe a hidden requirement. The chances of attempting a 50-50 event and not getting it 30 times in a row are approximately 1 in a billion. Yes, 1/1,000,000,000. So I'm pretty sure there's something going on behind the scenes which isn't simply RNG failure.

Bellua

Jan 6, 2018
Every npc somehow gives the same error. After 'ignoring' the error the npc's lines have changed to that of the blacksmith. Visiting the witch this way just results in an endless error loop.
Same error, hard lock on progression

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm.. it feels like not one but two artists are making the scenes or so?
Anyways i hope mommy gets more scenes and love at some point in game so far by judging the current scenes "she"is just begging for it

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hmm.. it feels like not one but two artists are making the scenes or so?
Anyways i hope mommy gets more scenes and love at some point in game so far by judging the current scenes "she"is just begging for it
I thought so too. The art is beautiful but there are scenes where the art is inconsistent. In some lewd scenes the protag and Adara's faces don't look the same as they normally do.

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
I too can't unlock the last 2 Arlena scenes.
Using console command I was able to force the random variable bjRoomCheck to '1' and trigger 1 of the scene but I feel like there's missing dialogue or progression before that.

Mar 2, 2020
In regards to the Arlena scenes. I am not exaggerating when I say I tried it more than 20 times (I tried visiting her a bunch of times and only after nothing happened I started counting and got up to 20, so probably closer to 30 times). I sleep between each visit. I've exhausted all other content. Gave her hundreds of gems already. It's definitely NOT 50-50. My guess is there is some bug that prevents the scene from triggereing, or maybe a hidden requirement. The chances of attempting a 50-50 event and not getting it 30 times in a row are approximately 1 in a billion. Yes, 1/1,000,000,000. So I'm pretty sure there's something going on behind the scenes which isn't simply RNG failure.
I too can't unlock the last 2 Arlena scenes.
Using console command I was able to force the random variable bjRoomCheck to '1' and trigger 1 of the scene but I feel like there's missing dialogue or progression before that.
Will look into it, thank you. Exp. 0.135 soon

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes