walkerxx

Sep 2, 2020
lostraven When the next quest is "find a clothes for ves" every NPC you choose give a crash text and no chance to continue the story, when can we expect the revised version?

Pendorchito

Aug 20, 2021
Uhh I can only access one of Arlena's scenes? The doggystyle fuck at her room in the morning. I tried everything else but I can't unlock the remaining two scenes.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
PARASITE BLACK 0.134

Bugfixes

0.134 fixes a major bug causing quests to bug out.

Links:

0.134 MEGA PC:

MEGA MAC:

MEGA ANDROID:

GDRIVE PC:

GDRIVE ANDROID:

GDRIVE MAC:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
PARASITE BLACK 0.134

Bugfixes

0.134 fixes a major bug causing quests to bug out.

Links:

0.134 MEGA PC:

MEGA MAC:

MEGA ANDROID:

GDRIVE PC:

GDRIVE ANDROID:

GDRIVE MAC:
thread updated.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Has anyone found the variables to edit the bronze and gems yet? The save no longer being there means re grinding to get back to where you were is just plain tedious.

Macamazon

Oct 17, 2017
This game breaks whenever the files are extracted, I just give up. if something is done about it, I'll go back and try again I want to translate the game but it's complicated.

Macamazon

Oct 17, 2017
wonderful game, thanks and keep up the good work!
I liked the game but also try to correct and because the files are out of standard and can not be done. I'm talking about how the files are out of standard and not about the game. the game is great.

Reactions: fulipe

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
I liked the game but also try to correct and because the files are out of standard and can not be done. I'm talking about how the files are out of standard and not about the game. the game is great.
that's bad, Mac! I wish I had the tech saviness to help you out, but alas

wish someone can help you soon

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes