neet_hole

Aug 12, 2021
got an error that said something like "DrosQuest is not defined.' Earlier I paid for the thing you get from the mage tower for him, then wasn't able to talk to Dros about it, then later I get this error randomly

trolspot

Aug 22, 2017
Every npc somehow gives the same error. After 'ignoring' the error the npc's lines have changed to that of the blacksmith. Visiting the witch this way just results in an endless error loop.

Reactions: Bellua

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Patches: *

Malwarebytes block download as trojan - tested on two PC and one laptop
-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: cdn-127.*************
IP Address: 45.154.253.56
Port: 443
Type: Outbound
Has anyone answered this question yet? Can anybody able to upload a clean patch file?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Has anyone answered this question yet? Can anybody able to upload a clean patch file?
I don't think its necessary infected. But viri program does a false positive and just flag it as infected and just wipe it as soon try download it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I came from Seed of Chaos and saw the arts
are you guy same dev?? what are these art belong to Art museum of legendary painting? Whatever it is
I like these art alot
it for the change of many other game I been through
also just grab the game so dont know much but right now i want to be the boss this time

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ah, this updated. I was waiting for more of the artwork to change before playing again but I have the urge to play now. Not that the old artwork is bad(I actually liked it more), but because the characters looked different from each other at parts. I think it's been 2 updates since I last played.

Oh, I also didn't mind the combat system that much. That was my only worry when I first played. I can happily say it was alright on that front.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I came from Seed of Chaos and saw the arts
are you guy same dev?? what are these art belong to Art museum of legendary painting? Whatever it is
I like these art alot
it for the change of many other game I been through
also just grab the game so dont know much but right now i want to be the boss this time
We're not the same devs as seeds of Chaos but I am familiar with those devs :)

The art is all produced in house by our team.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes