Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Hey, dummy here. What exactly do I need to do to get Arlena's last two scenes? Is there a certain number of gems I need to give her? I've tried visiting her at night, but there's no option to go upstairs. For context, I'm able to do the scene where their doing doggystyle.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Just out of curiosity does the android version have the incest patch build in like most games here that have an android version and the incest tag?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Dafuq? How have I missed this all this while?
The art/animation is fantastic, story really compelling, and there's actually some gameplay in there.
Granted, the combat gets to be on autopilot after a while, and would've liked to see some cool abilities when fighting in their second forms. Seeing as it's an alpha, maybe it's on the to-do list as they learn more about their abilities.

One suggestion for improvement is to keep the textbox from occupying so much space during the animations. Some other games use the following simple technique quite well. At the beginning of every animation (or reward screen), show it without any GUI elements, or at least without the text box. That way, the player can watch the animation as long as they want, then click or keypress to start the dialogue. Can repeat the same routine for every change in animation, like for the speed/intensity increases. Art is too good to be all covered up like it is now.

Only real disappointment is I saw the 'cheating' tag and assumed there would be some banging of housewives kind of sidequest, but came up empty-handed. I don't think it can really be considered cheating that you're doing girls other than Adara since she's ok with it, and the two of you never really formalised the relationship. So maybe it's for future content, maybe with the Queen and other characters?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the great work.

Mar 2, 2020
Only real disappointment is I saw the 'cheating' tag and assumed there would be some banging of housewives kind of sidequest, but came up empty-handed. I don't think it can really be considered cheating that you're doing girls other than Adara since she's ok with it, and the two of you never really formalised the relationship. So maybe it's for future content, maybe with the Queen and other characters?
Cheating tag is there cause you can enable cheat mode.
Just kiddin', the tagline is essentially all the oughtta be-s.
Thanks for your feedback, we'll look into the dialogue overlap issue.
Tried to keep ui as unintrusive as possible so far,
and while you can press h in-game to hide all of it, guess it's time for a more explicit measure.

Reactions: SecretSal

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Dafuq? How have I missed this all this while?
The art/animation is fantastic, story really compelling, and there's actually some gameplay in there.
Granted, the combat gets to be on autopilot after a while, and would've liked to see some cool abilities when fighting in their second forms. Seeing as it's an alpha, maybe it's on the to-do list as they learn more about their abilities.

One suggestion for improvement is to keep the textbox from occupying so much space during the animations. Some other games use the following simple technique quite well. At the beginning of every animation (or reward screen), show it without any GUI elements, or at least without the text box. That way, the player can watch the animation as long as they want, then click or keypress to start the dialogue. Can repeat the same routine for every change in animation, like for the speed/intensity increases. Art is too good to be all covered up like it is now.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the great work.
Really glad to hear you're enjoying it :)
And yes, we're still working on improving combat etc.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Cheating tag is there cause you can enable cheat mode.
Just kiddin', the tagline is essentially all the oughtta be-s.
Thanks for your feedback, we'll look into the dialogue overlap issue.
Tried to keep ui as unintrusive as possible so far,
and while you can press h in-game to hide all of it, guess it's time for a more explicit measure.
Oh yeah, it's a very minor peeve, but the H key being in the middle of the keyboard takes me out of the game a little, since I usually play these games one-handed on the mouse (not just for fap purposes, sometimes my posture is way too laidback), and having to go key-hunting means I have to temporarily straighten up. The middle-mouse should work as an alternative, but I use a G502 and my only complaint about the mouse is that the middle-click takes more than twice as much pressure than the rest of the buttons, so I rarely assign anything important to it.

Plus, it's always nice when the game structures the flow of the sex action in as intuitive a manner as possible without requiring any extra effort from the player. And I only made the suggestion because of how low-effort it is - just need to assign a blank textbox and blank name to a new character string, and then add a blank line from that character in the script at the start of each animation.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Several tags need to be removed like incest and pregnancy because so far as far as I can see there is none in the game yet.

"Tags" are for whats in the game now and "Genre" is whats in the game now and what will be in the game later.
Watching the mother use a sex toy is not incest.

And the tag of "Sex Toys" is needed.

Tag Rules:

2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
ow man what a cliff-hanger. Right when the game opens up and gets sandboxy and non-linear with multiple choices, different quests to folllow and also right when the game with its great story and stunning art sunk deep into my heart, it ends with only the promise for more. I cant wait for more content. Normally i try to forget games at that early stage asap, so i can rediscover them later at a more finished stage.... but this one i will follow more closely.

Now im just left to fight the dilemma between asking for more and hoping that this level of quality, detail and brilliance is maintained, which might be only possible if much time is invested in the process.
Id love to see this project bloom

Reactions: The Masked Man

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey everyone,
I didn't just want to spend the time with this latest news post checking in with the usual 'yep, we're still working on it,' so I thought I'd try give a more in-depth talk into how things are going.

This update has taken a lot longer than we've wanted, mostly because we've been juggling and revamping the old content while simultanenously trying to add fresh new stuff. Thankfully, most of the revamp work has been done now with only Kiara's character model really left to be revamped, and a few other small things.

The new content is being churned out and implemented as fast as we can, this will be the most 'RPG' heavy quest so far with lots of different ways to not only tackle the quest, but it'll have lasting impacts depending on whatever decisions you make.
On the coding front, we're still working hard to try implement a lot of the core features, given the technical scale of the game so far, this has proven challenging but rewarding. We're looking forward to showing you guys things when they're done and ready.

Now the question you all want to ask...When is the update coming out? The answer...Is likely sometime in August - Though there is a possibility we may release before then, we're keeping August as the safe bet.

This is a massive step for us, this update will improve the game not only on every level we hope, but will be our steam launch, and we plan to follow it up with a series of short, content based updates very quickly now we've nearly got some of the heavy lifting done.

If you have any questions about things, feel free to ask them in the comments below or over on the Discord!

I'd like to thank everyone whose still supporting us so far or is considering supporting us,
Your support means the world to us here at Damned Studios, and none of this would be possible without you guys. We know you've put a lot of faith in us and come hell or high water, we're gonna soldier on!

Now, speaking of bandits...
The Black Diamond has become quite the hive of villiany...But you know you have to deal with Tarek one way or another.
With the Black Diamond armed like a small fortress, Tarek keeps a tight grip over his loose connection of vicious bandit gangs who use the place as a homebase.
What's your next move, Adventurer?

1655143130618.png

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes