Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
Hey, dummy here. What exactly do I need to do to get Arlena's last two scenes? Is there a certain number of gems I need to give her? I've tried visiting her at night, but there's no option to go upstairs. For context, I'm able to do the scene where their doing doggystyle.
Fuck her a couple of times to get some relationship points than sleep at home a couple of times without visiting her than visit her in day time and a scene where her father and her meet you after the scene fuck her and check if it raises relationship points if not sleep a couple of times at home and visit her again and she would invite you to her room at night, visit at night and you should get the last scene.

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018

Hey everyone,
I didn't just want to spend the time with this latest news post checking in with the usual 'yep, we're still working on it,' so I thought I'd try give a more in-depth talk into how things are going.

This update has taken a lot longer than we've wanted, mostly because we've been juggling and revamping the old content while simultanenously trying to add fresh new stuff. Thankfully, most of the revamp work has been done now with only Kiara's character model really left to be revamped, and a few other small things.

The new content is being churned out and implemented as fast as we can, this will be the most 'RPG' heavy quest so far with lots of different ways to not only tackle the quest, but it'll have lasting impacts depending on whatever decisions you make.
On the coding front, we're still working hard to try implement a lot of the core features, given the technical scale of the game so far, this has proven challenging but rewarding. We're looking forward to showing you guys things when they're done and ready.

Now the question you all want to ask...When is the update coming out? The answer...Is likely sometime in August - Though there is a possibility we may release before then, we're keeping August as the safe bet.

This is a massive step for us, this update will improve the game not only on every level we hope, but will be our steam launch, and we plan to follow it up with a series of short, content based updates very quickly now we've nearly got some of the heavy lifting done.

If you have any questions about things, feel free to ask them in the comments below or over on the Discord!

I'd like to thank everyone whose still supporting us so far or is considering supporting us,
Your support means the world to us here at Damned Studios, and none of this would be possible without you guys. We know you've put a lot of faith in us and come hell or high water, we're gonna soldier on!

Now, speaking of bandits...
The Black Diamond has become quite the hive of villiany...But you know you have to deal with Tarek one way or another.
With the Black Diamond armed like a small fortress, Tarek keeps a tight grip over his loose connection of vicious bandit gangs who use the place as a homebase.
What's your next move, Adventurer?

View attachment 1868578
Jesus what a high quality game, a game like this is extremely rare and you guys really made something beautiful.

Reactions: Kargan3033
Mar 2, 2020
pls fix the android version, it always crash when i open the game.
Yep, we've tracked it down & workin on it. The cause itself is a rather nasty programming-side issue but we'll get the .apk back up & running again. Sorry for the inconv, reason this slipped out is, tight timeframes & "why test .apk it always worked anyway"
Wont happen again >.<

Reactions: ZRose
Mar 2, 2020
I played it almost a year ago and i remember Adara looking differently. Wtf happened to her? Too many magical botox injections?

At least protag still looks like a meth addict.

Omg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Price you've gotta pay if you want consistent artwork :<
Tough to find an artist to stay on board for long.

.apk's fixed, this monthly it'll be back up again ^.^

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I dont get why you are using Ren'py if you got a team and solid income why not just use Unity and whip proper game? This smells like money milking to me.
We decided to go for renpy following the assurance and advice of our then current coder that renpy could do everything we wanted, Unity was considered.

Since then, he has stepped down from the role of main coder, and two other coders have stepped forward, Shiande and TheMaskedMan, who are working to elevate the game properly and have both done a excellent job so far.

In retrospect, I dont know if we would have chosen Unity or not if I could go back in time, but Ren'py so far, is serving us well enough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We decided to go for renpy following the assurance and advice of our then current coder that renpy could do everything we wanted, Unity was considered.

Since then, he has stepped down from the role of main coder, and two other coders have stepped forward, Shiande and TheMaskedMan, who are working to elevate the game properly and have both done a excellent job so far.

In retrospect, I dont know if we would have chosen Unity or not if I could go back in time, but Ren'py so far, is serving us well enough.
You will always find some that only wants games/VN on Unity and hate Ren'PY being used.

yksuasr

Jun 14, 2022

Dude what you do here wasn't you working on Taffy Tales ?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017

I see now well good luck with your project.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I used Joiplay on Android and downloaded the windows version but it doesn't work with this game. I get a loading screen for 10 seconds and then I get kicked out. Anyone know what the problemen is and how I'd might fix it?

Oiiink

Jan 18, 2022
Really enjoyed this one. Gripping story and actually made me laugh at times. The only thing really bothers me is the characters doesn't look same at all on some renders.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes