MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
Had tried this when it was just the prologue.
Downloaded it again and started playing ngl lie in opening of ACT I, I swear I was waiting to see Markus just into a girl instead.
I mean it would have made sense kinda coz black make mc manlier soooo white well :KEK:

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
I used Joiplay on Android and downloaded the windows version but it doesn't work with this game. I get a loading screen for 10 seconds and then I get kicked out. Anyone know what the problemen is and how I'd might fix it?
Most version of windows of the game ain't gonna work on joiplay so yeah, you just have to wait for the android version to get fix

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News

Hey guys, been a while since the last post discussing the progress of the latest update.
We've just play-tested a rough cut of one of the routes you can pursue to handle the quest, (co-incidentally the shortest route - I'll leave that up to your imagination what that means!) But this quest is the most varied yet, with choices that will alter your experience depending on what you pick.

But we're still gathering up a lot of the art, this update will hopefully have more lewd scenes than any of ous previous updates to date, and is so far shaping up well.

We're also nearly done with our revamp work, not much left of that to do and soon you'll be able to get involved and vote on Kiara's new design(s) etc with some polls!

A lot of the mechanics are still WIP but we're working hard to implement them as soon as we can!
There's a lot we'd love to show you, but for now, things are still very deep in production to try get this thing out as quickly and as high quality as possible.

If you guys have any questions about anything, ask them below in the comments or over on the discord and someone will get back to you ASAP!

Thank you for your continued support so far, it does mean a great deal to us.
-The Damned Studios Team

1656439080907.png

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Downloaded this today. So far it's been great. The only complaint I have is that Nijah wasn't there to make good on her promise when I came back ;)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Alderian News

Hey guys, been a while since the last post discussing the progress of the latest update.
We've just play-tested a rough cut of one of the routes you can pursue to handle the quest, (co-incidentally the shortest route - I'll leave that up to your imagination what that means!) But this quest is the most varied yet, with choices that will alter your experience depending on what you pick.

But we're still gathering up a lot of the art, this update will hopefully have more lewd scenes than any of ous previous updates to date, and is so far shaping up well.

We're also nearly done with our revamp work, not much left of that to do and soon you'll be able to get involved and vote on Kiara's new design(s) etc with some polls!

A lot of the mechanics are still WIP but we're working hard to implement them as soon as we can!
There's a lot we'd love to show you, but for now, things are still very deep in production to try get this thing out as quickly and as high quality as possible.

If you guys have any questions about anything, ask them below in the comments or over on the discord and someone will get back to you ASAP!

Thank you for your continued support so far, it does mean a great deal to us.
-The Damned Studios Team

View attachment 1895343
Didn't princess had silver hair? or she is a different girl

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Didn't princess had silver hair? or she is a different girl
She did originally.
The artist at the time who we comissioned to do that work, configured a already pre-existing artists work which we weren't aware of till it was in the game and for obvious reasons, we've had to remove it and replace it with something original.
(The artist in question no longer works on the time).

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She did originally.
The artist at the time who we comissioned to do that work, configured a already pre-existing artists work which we weren't aware of till it was in the game and for obvious reasons, we've had to remove it and replace it with something original.
(The artist in question no longer works on the time).
Damn... hopefully you can silver/white haired girls in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 1381579 You: "I'll just wait till this thing gets a few more builds.."

View attachment 1381582 Me: "Listen up skrubs, this isn't no V0.1 launch, this an entire prologue, complete with animations, multiple scenes and more! We're super thrilled to introduce you guys to our game! And hope you take the time to play it and enjoy it!"

...In all seriousness though, we're very proud and we hope you guys like it, there's plenty of content already in-game for you to play and enjoy :)

Please support us if you enjoy the game!
ya know i first downloaded this game because this amused me too much to skip

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
First of all: very nice game this one!

Second of all: I'm missing two scenes from the gallery, scene number 5 (counting from left to right), and scene 22. Anyone know how to get those?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alderian News!
Hey everyone,
Just wanted to touch base and let you know progress is going really well. Over the new few updates, you can expect in (very) short order what we hope will be leaps and bounds in quality for the game, you'll see not only a ton of new lewd content, but also a heavy amount of the revamp work done, new locations and other QOL and aesthetic improvements.
Some have already had a small teaser of our latest unfinished quest, but we're super excited to show you guys what's coming.
First, before talking about the new, let's talk a bit about the old.
Some of the earliest feedback we received was that both the MC model and Markus' in the prologue was simply put, not up to the standards of the other art in-game, and their leap forward post parasite especially jarring.
As such, we've completely revamped these older character models and they'll added in shortly.

Other characters are still being reworked AND new ones added.

The work above was from our new character artist Laneon, who is taking over from Eclipse will be shortly leaving us to follow work commitments elsewhere. We're super thrilled to be working with Laneon and we've also hired on ANOTHER artist, Moisesf whose art we think is a solid fit for the game!

(An example of our other new artist, Moisesf's latest work, an in-game location you'll soon get to visit!)

Tech state:
The game while technically improving every month is still missing some major features, we're working as hard as we can to improve vital mechanics like combat as well as integrate important new ones like pregnancy, stats etc.
The android build should also now be stable and playable with the latest build.
We're working as fast as we can to achieve stable save compatibility.

Interesting in joining the project?:
We're currently in the middle of seeking out another coder for the project, if you're skilled in python coding, drop one of us a message in the discord here and we'll see if you're a good fit!

Give me the lewd damn it!:
Ah yes, if you scrolled passed all of the above just to get to this...I salute you. (Though srs, please do read it).
It's been a long wait since we showed anything particularly 'spicy', but we think you guy have waited long enough. Sadly, this one is a little too spicy to show on Patreon! Check the Patron only chat of the discord to see what's really going on!

As always, we'd like to thank everyone who is supporting us or is considering supporting us,
without your generous support, none of this would be possible.
So, thank you.
-The Damned Studios Team

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes