Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
SO far the scenes we get:

Flower Inevitable Scene (Tentacles Introduction) || Max 2-3 Infection Does Nothing
The Tentacles on the Wall (Gives you Lactating Debuff) Max 2-3 Infection Does Nothing
Slugs (Parasite + Sucking on Breast (Lactation)) || Max 2-3 Infection Does Nothing
Fly (Doggy Style) || Max 2-3 Infection Does Nothing (Not even Lay an Egg)
Spider (Back Grab Fck + Lay Egg) || 2nd Infection allows the Spider to get Protag , 3rd Infection Nothing
Zombie Alpha (Athletic Pose + Grope (Lactation) + Egglay) || 2nd Infection Extra Lines, 3rd Infection Extra Lines

Conclusion : Not enough scenes and pretty boring since you almost get the same scenes, over and over. Butprotagonist is hot...sooo.

Also Max infection has barely changes. I expected her body to fully have transfomation or something half scary but also half erotic, but nah...its just some extra red lines on the stomach Rash, lol.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
I play with a controller and I tried every button, but noone activates the jump boost.. I have to use the keyboard to do it. Is it normal or is there some settings to do?

KryoTeeX

Feb 8, 2020
Not a great first impression. Almost no FPS like some people and... Got stuck in, like, the FIRST room of the game (Control room). I saw nothing of the game and these 2 things absolutely made me quit. So if you got any hints, because I really don't want to waste time for nothing.

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Not a great first impression. Almost no FPS like some people and... Got stuck in, like, the FIRST room of the game (Control room). I saw nothing of the game and these 2 things absolutely made me quit. So if you got any hints, because I really don't want to waste time for nothing.
You need to turn on power - one of terminals somewhere in room. Sadly - critical object not highlighted. Considering that's game require exploration, one hint won't be enought. You basically need full guide if you don't want to roam and seek.(Me is too lazy to write one).

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
So where the hell do I use this heat resistance facility key? Like this game is so bad at telling you what you need to do.

Oct 20, 2021
so many fucking bug ... 10 min in and it's the 2nd time i got teleported to place that made no sense and end up stuck.

interact with a sink, get teleported to some lab ? walk on step back wondering what happen, get teleported to a place with no way out ...

thanks for including a save to the gallery, that save me from having to play this any longer.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
so many fucking bug ... 10 min in and it's the 2nd time i got teleported to place that made no sense and end up stuck.

interact with a sink, get teleported to some lab ? walk on step back wondering what happen, get teleported to a place with no way out ...

thanks for including a save to the gallery, that save me from having to play this any longer.
I included the "teleport" feature. I had no idea anyone would intentionally interact with a random sink in the sewer lol. That area is meant to add cheats; you can access items and stats cheats in that area to make the game easier.
I patched the "unable to escape" bug in my latest translation patch. Going back to where you entered (the stairs, I believe) in that area should allow you to return to the sewers.

As for the rest of the game bugs, I tried to fix as many of them as possible (see my ReadMe), but honestly, the devs had a ton of them and it's not my job as the translator to do that anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: gervid

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
For those who have lag try this.
It just turns off KMS_Minimap which caused lag for me.

Backup the 'data' and 'js' folders in 'www'.
Just 'extract' the [Fix] file it into the 'www' folder.

P.S. It may cause issues that I have not encountered yet.
if tthis wont bother you, did you used any specific program to edit the rgpm plugin?

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes