GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Oh yeah, this is a nice one! Have been checking for updates on the sequel from time to time, but I'm pretty sure that's been dead for years. And to be honest I doubt it would live up to the expactation if it came out today.

peteyone1

Mar 20, 2019
I know, I was just saying the style looked similar, as both are 3d with similar exaggerated back-arching etc.
Very similar, actually. Maybe the dev moved on to other things?
I was looking for this aswell lol, Sadly he cancelled the game for using a outsourced character.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I know, I was just saying the style looked similar, as both are 3d with similar exaggerated back-arching etc.
Very similar, actually. Maybe the dev moved on to other things?
Now that you mention it, yeah it's eerily similar to the style of this dev and his games

Could it be that pixel factory abandoned this brand for some reason and then secretly moved on to make those 3D games?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Now that you mention it, yeah it's eerily similar to the style of this dev and his games

Could it be that pixel factory abandoned this brand for some reason and then secretly moved on to make those 3D games?
No pregnancy, though? That's too bad.

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Sooo, here is compiled version of fixes and cheats from some ulmf users and something about animations on 3rd stage after tunnel. Would be really thankful if anyone explained to me, why sometimes timer for change of speed/animation is different? What is the trigger and how to find and change it?

Reactions: Propaga

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Sooo, here is compiled version of fixes and cheats from some ulmf users and something about animations on 3rd stage after tunnel. Would be really thankful if anyone explained to me, why sometimes timer for change of speed/animation is different? What is the trigger and how to find and change it?
Could you please elaborate more on the animations? Or link the thread on ulmf?

seva_morozow

Sep 17, 2017
Could you please elaborate more on the animations? Or link the thread on ulmf?
Sure, I can) But sorry in advance, if I can't answer some question due to lack of knowledge and skill. Still practicing.
Links, btw:
Cheats -
Fixes -

All the other pointers are found by me, but not sure if they work on other pc( never checked it out)

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
That's just a simple video edit.

As far as I remember, there is a mod that exist for Parasite City but it's more a fix than a mod, and you'll need Cheat Engine in order to use it.
Other than that, I don't believe there are any mods, well at least I didn't came accros any that is. I personnaly tried to modify the sprites (out of curiosity), but when repacking the game files with the edits it causes multiple visual glitch.
what is this and how do i use it with Cheat Engine? thanks.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes