Feb 11, 2020
Its a very good idea indeed. Can you make the tread?
I won't be able to at the minute (I'm travelling and working) so unless people are happy to wait several days to a week, it might be better if someone else does.
Unless there's an easy way to do it (I don't know how either)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Is a new art thread really necessary? The game's dead, and this thread will be dead too without the bits of fanart being posted.

Reactions: Hotlisa

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Is a new art thread really necessary? The game's dead, and this thread will be dead too without the bits of fanart being posted.
Well, maybe you're right, it's true that the game is dead, but we're giving it the attention that this game always deserved, I think that if its sequel hadn't been canceled, I bet it would be mentioned as one of the best, but from what I've seen , hardly even mentioned, at least we don't let him die completely

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, maybe you're right, it's true that the game is dead, but we're giving it the attention that this game always deserved, I think that if its sequel hadn't been canceled, I bet it would be mentioned as one of the best, but from what I've seen , hardly even mentioned, at least we don't let him die completely
Exactly, so keep the fanart here to keep the thread alive for other fans to find it over the years.

Almost no one online is looking for "Parasite in city fanart."

But there are people looking for "Parasite in city game" talk.

danksito0305

Jul 17, 2022
Exactly, so keep the fanart here to keep the thread alive for other fans to find it over the years.

Almost no one online is looking for "Parasite in city fanart."

But there are people looking for "Parasite in city game" talk.
Well, what you say is a good point.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes