3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Soz new art style for a few characters and new way to have sex but it's a pain in the ass to guarantee what thing it is you will fuck to begin gestation (seems random). Can't seem to find out how to fuck nipples. if the dev's here @Parasite Infection , the changes are nice but the fact that it feels random now and some options have been taken away makes me think perhaps a bug fix feels necessary. Updated the OP and corrected the versions. Don't know who thought it was version 3.35a and said the dev was naming things wrong but they clearly didn't check thoroughly and it was bugging me a bit, devs can name the versions of their games what ever they want and if the dev started calling it version rainbow then that's on them.

Reactions: Gabaw

feral74

May 31, 2017
i dont understand how the sex work every time i try to rape i got stuck any idea why? where do i click

edit: i m tring with the nurse

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
New encounter changes are really annoying, every time you want to visit someone you have to go through the fucking sex minigame, gets old really fast, allot of the infection images are missing, also the character model can no longer be undressed to see what it looks like with all the gummy worms attached. Work in progress as always

Reactions: Balloo

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The point of rape is to force infection upon someone instead of waiting for them to get infected on their own at least that's what I think it's for, honestly they start trying to rape you if you wait a week after everyone has been infected. The mom is supposed to have a preg appearance option but it's a pain to even get that to occur. I do expect there will be a few bug fixes over the next few days as the dev said in the change log that Part 1 is broken and that they forgot to add a few things in.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Sadly the new version is flooded with bugs ... most are cosmetic but quite a number are rather game breaking and not only in act 1.

I recommand to wait a couple of day in the hope that he fixes the most serious ones.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly the new version is flooded with bugs ... most are cosmetic but quite a number are rather game breaking and not only in act 1.

I recommand to wait a couple of day in the hope that he fixes the most serious ones.
Didn't read the not only in act 1 but haven't ran into any game breaking bugs in part 2. Also don't know how often the dev frequents this site if at all but it does help if you post what and where the bugs are. Do it in a spoiler thing.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Didn't read the not only in act 1 but haven't ran into any game breaking bugs in part 2. Also don't know how often the dev frequents this site if at all but it does help if you post what and where the bugs are. Do it in a spoiler thing.
i dont understand how the sex work every time i try to rape i got stuck any idea why? where do i click

edit: i m tring with the nurse
That's rather gamebreaking. Try and rape Claire, the Nurse or Quinn (possibly others, but can confirm those three), you'll be stuck on the sex screen with no options to continue and no way back. Reloading a previous save works and not all rape options are broken: Joan functions like consensual sex.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev knows about Claire, checked another forum in which dev is active on and he/she/they is/are working on it. Basically each "update" strips content away and yes they are buggy. Also just post what ever bugs you guys find here and I'll relay them or go to Hypnopics forum and post there for the dev to see. Already posted your issues @Sphere42 and quoted your post.

So a lot of the content is locked on the Chet side of things, play Chloe to get pretty much every option.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
So a lot of the content is locked on the Chet side of things, play Chloe to get pretty much every option.
For what it's worth I was playing as Chloe, and selected the "skip to part 2" opening. Rape was the only progress-stalling bug, everything else was a bunch of variable names, TODOs and "not found" errors which I expect to be WIP.

Heavyfire

Mar 6, 2017
Yeah, there's a lot of game-breaking stuff in this current version. Best to just wait for some patches, I'm pretty sure the Dev knows that Part 1 is completely broken now along with most of the sex scenes.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev knows and has stated that he's working on fixes over at Hypnopics' forum. That being said, no clue when to expect them. And yes, click the canister or on the screen in general to get past those parts and remember to check at the top of the screen for the option to look under something for the first 4 days to get all the starting parasites.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes