3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there a non-transgender path where you're not the butt of the mind tampering?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
As a note to anyone who didn't read the latest changelog, due to back-end coding stuff everything other than chapter 1 is disabled, so if you played the game for all of the "infect the humans" stuff and not the initial abduction, then you'll have to wait for the next patch.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
As a note to anyone who didn't read the latest changelog, due to back-end coding stuff everything other than chapter 1 is disabled, so if you played the game for all of the "infect the humans" stuff and not the initial abduction, then you'll have to wait for the next patch.
As someone who didn't read that I gotta ask if you could post the changelogs you got that info from cuz I'd be interested to see what else is being worked on and what to expect. :)

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
As someone who didn't read that I gotta ask if you could post the changelogs you got that info from cuz I'd be interested to see what else is being worked on and what to expect. :)
2.34c is identical to the patreon version 2.34b, but I removed everything after part 1 for the public release. more from the thread discussion
Changelog:

- Art bugs - some of the self-sex scenes have no human version of the artwork
- Barracks is not escapeable, changed text to describe situation better

- Removed "f*** image" trigger which was causing a lot of bugs

- Chet transform to Chloe in about 3 moves

- Fixed male-to-female transformation

- Fixed escape pod battery being visible before trying to launch it the first time

- Fixed Rene and Joan becoming infected prior to meeting them due to procedural code for captains brain infest

- Added a trigger to birthcheck to check for parasite birthing quest

- Fixed a typo

- Removed some old code

- Fixed egg production and neckhole fertilization

- Fixed the art code for Joan's brainfuck scene

- Fixed anal/vaginal canal art for werm infestation

- Fixed Rene being broken if player infested their brain prior to entering her area

- Updated the code controlling the normal/infected/infested thought text boxes

- Updated the spaceship map

------------------------------------

- Art for Antari breast infestation and Scientist not yet complete

- Art for space station map not yet complete

- Going to go through and clean up all the music for this next update

- There might be a bug with the suit room, I couldn't replicate it as reported but will try again this next update

- Haven't altered the mouth canal for comm officer yet either

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
2.34c is identical to the patreon version 2.34b, but I removed everything after part 1 for the public release.

I get that, but I also can't find any info on that one either.
The last changelog I saw was for 2.32b so was there anything added since then or was it pure code refactoring?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Just code I think for the free release, the changelog disappeared for the 2,34b version as soon this one was uploaded. I'm not a patreon donor, I quit supporting at the onset of the overhaul, to many directions and a hot mess.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Just code I think for the free release, the changelog disappeared for the 2,34b version as soon this one was uploaded. I'm not a patreon donor, I quit supporting at the onset of the overhaul, to many directions and a hot mess.
Áh, there's the changelog. Thanks. :)

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
2.34c is identical to the patreon version 2.34b, but I removed everything after part 1 for the public release. more from the thread discussion
Changelog:

- Art bugs - some of the self-sex scenes have no human version of the artwork
- Barracks is not escapeable, changed text to describe situation better

- Removed "f*** image" trigger which was causing a lot of bugs

- Chet transform to Chloe in about 3 moves

- Fixed male-to-female transformation

- Fixed escape pod battery being visible before trying to launch it the first time

- Fixed Rene and Joan becoming infected prior to meeting them due to procedural code for captains brain infest

- Added a trigger to birthcheck to check for parasite birthing quest

- Fixed a typo

- Removed some old code

- Fixed egg production and neckhole fertilization

- Fixed the art code for Joan's brainfuck scene

- Fixed anal/vaginal canal art for werm infestation

- Fixed Rene being broken if player infested their brain prior to entering her area

- Updated the code controlling the normal/infected/infested thought text boxes

- Updated the spaceship map

------------------------------------

- Art for Antari breast infestation and Scientist not yet complete

- Art for space station map not yet complete

- Going to go through and clean up all the music for this next update

- There might be a bug with the suit room, I couldn't replicate it as reported but will try again this next update

- Haven't altered the mouth canal for comm officer yet either

Yes! So many freaking bugs I've noted being managed now. Not all of them mind you but some things that have bothered me for while.

Reactions: jimdandy

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I just started the game. Got abducted, infested, cured myself. made my way to the escape pod. put on helmet. got infected again. went back, got cured. went back to pod. get error debug current stage 10 when trying to use it.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
I just started the game. Got abducted, infested, cured myself. made my way to the escape pod. put on helmet. got infected again. went back, got cured. went back to pod. get error debug current stage 10 when trying to use it.
Guess you missed the posts here where we talk about how this build is undergoing heavy code refactoring and a lot of its parts are disabled... yeah it's kinda a dumb move to release a public build that has more than half of its content "cut", but this is what we get for being "cheap". :p

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Direct from the changelog I posted "2.34c is identical to the patreon version 2.34b, but I removed everything after part 1 for the public release." Meaning you can't leave the ship because there's nothing there.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Progress Update:

"Fixed all the bugs mentioned from the previous round of bug checking.

Polished music in part 1

Fixed Joan's quest triggers again

Fixed Scientist

Updated map for the spaceship

Fixed a bug for inserting eggs into rectum

Fixed captain not being able to be brain infested if the player infested their own brain first

Fixed an issue with Twine that was causing lag to build up as the game progressed. It should run extremely fast now.

---------------------------

I think this is it. Part 1 should be finished now, aside from minor art updates. Joan's main picture and the Breast infestation picture are the only crucial pics left to update.

Part 2 - the house part - is not yet functional but it is accessible now. I'll be shifting focus soon to getting all of part 2 working as well as filling out the mall section." Dev's words not mine.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Wow, this update pretty much feels like a downgrade. The whole 2nd part doesn't work, whereas it worked quite welll previously.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes