3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

kopareigns

Nov 25, 2017
If anyone can explain how to get the captain to go to warp, it'd be much appreciated
Looking through the html file, unless I'm missing something subtle, it's impossible to go to warp. If you want to do it anyway, open the console (Press F12), type in SugarCube.State.active.variables, expand the list of variables, expand "people", expand "3", change "plot" to 2. Then you're good to go to warp.

Reactions: Gabaw

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017
The updates are nice, but could we get some more artwork? The gameplay is fine, just need some more substance for all the missing / reused / generic scenes that are in place for some of the girls.

BloodyMoon

Feb 27, 2018
have everybody bloody know how to get to the space station and how to get the Fucking nurse Infection with bloody parasite exactly???

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
have everybody bloody know how to get to the space station and how to get the Fucking nurse Infection with bloody parasite exactly???
If you're playing 2.31F Sarah won't go 'warp speed' it's broken. Download 2.31G from the OP where that's fixed. About the nurse, previous versions, the only way to infect/infest her is through Claire/Teacher. Since the new mechanics, infected/infested people get caught to quick if you leave them to 'do anything they want' or any option other than 'act normal', so it's a no go right now(I think, I could be wrong). IMO The infest/infect mechanics need tweaking badly, the biosuits need to be able to brought home and stored or you waste a day traveling to the clean room to put one on and they're pretty much a one use only per character. Meaning you would need multiple playthroughs to see the dialogs for each suit for each NPC, which is not something I'm willing to do.

Reactions: Gaboris

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
I'm wondering if anyone has created a walkthrough or at leaste a guideline to the proper sequence of events? I know it's still in beta, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be completely voluntary what infections happen where/when, but it would be nice if there was some structure to follow.

Please let me know if there's any such guidance.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I'm wondering if anyone has created a walkthrough or at leaste a guideline to the proper sequence of events? I know it's still in beta, and I'm not sure if it's supposed to be completely voluntary what infections happen where/when, but it would be nice if there was some structure to follow.

Please let me know if there's any such guidance.
No point, dev keeps breaking his game by accident.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I liked the concept, but amount of bugs is hard to tolerate. Every new version introduces game breaking bugs and hardly ever new content, it's frustrating.
I'm all for trying new fetishes, however the fact that the M/F transformation is forced puts me off the game. I agree that breaking the game after every new version isn't the best, but as it's a WIP I guess we can't complain too much.

P.S Love your signature. Always down with Lordi, especially Hard Rock Hallelujah ;)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I found this odd, but maybe it's just me.
The game is all about body modification, and there is this ONE random (apparently natural?) futa girl,
but there's no way for the guy to keep his penis and just add a vagina,
or for the girl to add a penis without it blocking/replacing her vagina.

Also, how come every other character can use my vagineck, but I can't ever use theirs?
At least, not by specific mention and not with any image.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
I found this odd, but maybe it's just me.
The game is all about body modification, and there is this ONE random (apparently natural?) futa girl,
but there's no way for the guy to keep his penis and just add a vagina,
or for the girl to add a penis without it blocking/replacing her vagina.

Also, how come every other character can use my vagineck, but I can't ever use theirs?
At least, not by specific mention and not with any image.
So, if you look in the bottom right room on the spaceship, there's a bio there of all the creatures and in the back of the ship is the bio on the alien race, how they've come to be. as for the collar parasite, you cannot inseminate it if there's current a werm occupying it.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
I'm curious what v2.32 has to offer. Does anyone have some copypasta of the change logs? I've wrote the creator a crib-sheet of issues I can identify as needing attention, so it'd be nice to see what's been enacted.

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
I'm curious what v2.32 has to offer. Does anyone have some copypasta of the change logs? I've wrote the creator a crib-sheet of issues I can identify as needing attention, so it'd be nice to see what's been enacted.
- The partner system is finally working, kind of. The concept was to have the NPC's infest each other by you commanding them to have sex with whoever is nearby.

- Added Steve's parents

- Nurse should be working

- Fixed a graphical glitch with the canal parasite

- Expanded the mall a lot, but right now it only has infection stories for some stores put in.

- Fixed the transition between part 2 and 3, it is now based off the Molten Topic store and requires neck infestation. There used to be a depricated variable for the transition that caused a blank page.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes