3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Did I download something wrong or is the game buggy as all hell? Started as a woman, got off ship, chose to be a woman but was a man anyway despite it saying I'm a woman. From there on the bugs just pile up until you come across some portal and can't escape. Should I redownload or get an older version?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Did I download something wrong or is the game buggy as all hell? Started as a woman, got off ship, chose to be a woman but was a man anyway despite it saying I'm a woman. From there on the bugs just pile up until you come across some portal and can't escape. Should I redownload or get an older version?
Read Post#261(scroll up) For clarification Part 1 is the ship Part 2 is the house. The game game has been more of a buggy mess since the dev decided to do the overhaul, then the original most complete version ever was IMHO.

Reactions: Tataro

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
I was taking a look at his patreon and saw this:

Rejected concepts/features
- Animated gif that grew stronger from infection, obscuring screen
- HTML5 Canvas graphical interface
- Werms inducing sex change on their own
- Tentacle pits (to be redone as Werm pits)
- Grind mechanics
- Action bar
- Clothes shopping (seriously, there's like a million games out there with clothes shopping. If you want to shop for clothes in a game, go play those.)

Seriously that this guy rejected gifs and action bar? I mean, at least in my opinion, the game would be 10 times better with these two.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I was taking a look at his patreon and saw this:

Rejected concepts/features
- Animated gif that grew stronger from infection, obscuring screen
- HTML5 Canvas graphical interface
- Werms inducing sex change on their own
- Tentacle pits (to be redone as Werm pits)
- Grind mechanics
- Action bar
- Clothes shopping (seriously, there's like a million games out there with clothes shopping. If you want to shop for clothes in a game, go play those.)

Seriously that this guy rejected gifs and action bar? I mean, at least in my opinion, the game would be 10 times better with these two.
There was animated gifs in an older version, submit, obey and a few other words were floating on the screen and got bigger and less see through on the screen as the infection got stronger. It was freaking awful.Trying to read static text with moving words swirling all over was not fun and backers voiced that opinion, that's why it was ditched.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
The current version (3.35a) is broken as hell. Just FYI for anyone thinking about downloading this version. Part 1 works, like it has with the previous update. But once you get to part 2, it really starts to get wonky. Some pngs will not load while others do, not completing the entire picture (as they are composed of several pngs). This pretty much makes it a purely text-based game from part 2 on. I even managed to get re-abducted by giving all control to the werm, in part 2. You'll get the entire story line from when you lose control in part 1, but when you should 'wake up', you just get error messages and break the game.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
The current version (3.35a) is broken as hell. Just FYI for anyone thinking about downloading this version. Part 1 works, like it has with the previous update. But once you get to part 2, it really starts to get wonky. Some pngs will not load while others do, not completing the entire picture (as they are composed of several pngs). This pretty much makes it a purely text-based game from part 2 on. I even managed to get re-abducted by giving all control to the werm, in part 2. You'll get the entire story line from when you lose control in part 1, but when you should 'wake up', you just get error messages and break the game.
Story of the development cycle, at this point.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
HI guys quick thing, for some reason when i trigger a wern into the choker praracite on myself as chole i trigger a bug where it replays the spacecraft infesting the mind all the way back to the start of part 2 and cause the game to not be able to advance from finding the infested item under the table.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I can't even start part two. Try to click the container on day one and nothing happens. Status screen still works though.

Also one the ship in part one, after giving control to werm it says breats are infected but doesn't show an image.

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
It looks like there was a new art pack released for this game, if anyone knows anymore updates on the P.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes