3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
2.31d update on his patreon

biosuit update
2.31d

- Altered how discovery is handled. It takes 4 days for a person to contact the authorities, because people are either apathetic or just won't believe such a tale. They can get infested/infected during this time but they gain a lot of resistance every day while they attempt to take you down.

- Infection during the night is now based on resistance.

- You can program an infested follower to actively seek out any informants and infest them.

- Did not get around to updating the fail screen. I'm not sure what else to put there, to be honest.

- Added some % chance descriptions to certain actions

- Altered the "during the day" sequence to handle things on a per-person basis.

- Removed a locked room from the space station. The presence of 2 locked rooms was confusing people unnecessarily.

- Added functional biosuits. I'm planning on expanding on the concept later, but first I need to add in the other core features and see how they interact. Might get some new ideas for biosuit functionality. Biosuits are created at Gabrielle's lab, which is accessed by infesting Julie then following her to work.

- fixed steves house code

- Made part 1 beatable again

- Added breast penetration self masturbation art for part 1

- Updated Gabrielle's lab area

Reactions: m00k00

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
This is one of my favorite game. Good content except f**k the brain by the neck is highly disturbing for me. Artwork seems improving and constant update make it worth to play.

D

Deleted member 136881

This is one of my favorite game. Good content except f**k the brain by the neck is highly disturbing for me. Artwork seems improving and constant update make it worth to play.
I liked the concept, but amount of bugs is hard to tolerate. Every new version introduces game breaking bugs and hardly ever new content, it's frustrating.

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
no being rude when i say this cuz i know it sounds like i am but you can just fast click past it if ya dont like it

Reactions: remy1205

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I liked the concept, but amount of bugs is hard to tolerate. Every new version introduces game breaking bugs and hardly ever new content, it's frustrating.
Since the 2.3 update I have yet to find a game breaking bug. Yes, some routes are restricted to a certain order of actions you have to do, but nothing is broken. I agree that it's disappointing s/he is rather slow with updates, but I guess the artwork is difficult to make?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Since the 2.3 update I have yet to find a game breaking bug. Yes, some routes are restricted to a certain order of actions you have to do, but nothing is broken. I agree that it's disappointing s/he is rather slow with updates, but I guess the artwork is difficult to make?
Compared with releases before the overhaul/game redesign, these updates are coming fast. If I remember correctly the dev was going to college/uni and a job, so we'd get a few updates in spring/summer then fizzle out to virtually none for months.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
no being rude when i say this cuz i know it sounds like i am but you can just fast click past it if ya dont like it
Its okay i understand, none taken of course. Other parasite sex thing is okay and a bit turned on, infected woman turned into mindless sexdoll was hot as hell.

Reactions: greywolf73

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017

and logs:
2.31f

- Infesting a person with a parasite now changes their status to infested immediately

- Updated Quinn and Tracie (lesbian girl)

- Tracie doesn't have a profile pic yet

- Because there's no way to mind control Tracie, her behavior is set to never get caught

- Added altar for Tracie's pathway - can convert parasites from werms into other forms

- Access altar by having C-cup breasts and being fully female when talking to Tracie (hard to access as male start)

- Quinn office takeover works

- Fixed gender issue for part 2

- Altered parasite canisters to spawn faster and have same pattern for both genders

- Tracie is accessible on any day now

- Updated infection description

- Fixed main character force resetting every day

- Fixed characters losing 60 resistance multiple times due to infection (should only happen once now)

- Werm incubation in NPC ass/stomach now correctly shows

- Added description to infest neck and fuck their neck

- People getting caught and cured should work correctly

- Infesting peoples necks with werms now sets their behavior to help you against being caught (temporary fix, will be changed again in the future)

- Strip club reworked, Robyn should be working correctly

- Rearranged canister parasites to make more sense

- Fixed massage parlor <<if>> error

- Claire sex ed is now working, accessible by fucking her neck and altering her thoughts

Reactions: jimdandy and bas
U

User_651353

Wasn't sure if I'd be into this one at first, but it's surprisingly fun. Do love me some old fashioned corruption XDXD

Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
So as far as I can tell, 2.31f is broken if you want to play the space station portion, since you can't get the captain to go to warp speed if you maintain control of your mind, as opposed to letting the parasite go autopilot.

As far as I can tell, there are 3 branches on the ship: use the escape pod to skip to part 2 (kind of), put the helmet on and get corrupted, then let the brain do the "driving", or put helmet ' '' ' then do the stuff yourself (which seems to get stuck at captain.)

If anyone can explain how to get the captain to go to warp, it'd be much appreciated

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes