3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
This post is focusing strictly on Chapter 1. I think it's the best best of them all so far. I'm just having some issues I want to point out (anyone is welcome to correct me) Below I'm noting all of my questions for anyone or the creator editing notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall this is an interesting story, but the creator REALLY needs to narrow in on the sequence of events and what infestations happen when/where... I know there's some choices here like choosing your starting gender, and further infecting the crew member, however this seems pointless (Unless you use them to breed more on your behalf.)

Also there's a distinct lack of dialogue beyond the initial encounter with the other characters after your first infection with them. I feel like they should be used to help further progress in the ship by offering clues or secrets they have. Use their dialog to move the story along. What about using the first two to help overtake the captain and what not?

Anyway those are my thoughts on this so far. Please feel free to contribute.

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
i think he polish and changes is way of thinking , but generally he focus more and more . Check 1.73 or 1.78 version . you will see the major plot line and the big rewind he did.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
The game we are playing as it is now, is an on going full overhaul, that's why it's a mess. As Mr. Height mentions check for older version. The older versions had 5-6 parts with a solid plot that made sense, the dev decided to do it over and is adding in parts from way smaller versions( early versions had single floors with many rooms you could complete in about 10-20 minutes). Redoing all of the artwork and redoing the code. As for part 1(the spaceship) I've played it so many times, I skip straight to part 2(the house). That being said in older versions before the overhaul, you had to play part 1, there wasn't an option to skip, the escape pod was the fast route home, or you infest the entire ship to get home( incentive for infecting the rest of the station).

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
yeah close to say from ashes . So like on his patreon , he focus on act1 and all routes that's implies ( infection clean female male ) like that he would have a good basis for go on . And about canal Para .... yeah it's just on part 1 , probably a remnant of Mall infection in older build . But i'm curious on his version actually on patreon 2.22g .

And for stay on aquatic mob check angelfish ^^

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
First time playing the game and I need to say, I love the little addition of being able to click on the random artwork and get a lesson on a parasitic disease. If more are going to be added, the zombie-ant fungus would be a great addition considering the mind-controlling parasites.

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
So the artist really was modeseven. i recognized his artwork from the first pic. his stuff is really weird and erotic

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out if ModeSeven's going to replace all of the artwork eventually, or if this is some kinda hybrid work? I love how the art used for chapter 1

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh no forced to female transformation tag or was that removed? I like weird games like this but only if I can keep my junk in it, and not be forced to sissyfi

Reactions: The_Sentinel
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes