3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
only the mom will drink the soymilk
the rest of the daughter normally will be trapped with choker or werm
brought it back from older version where wermsoy or something like that always have value 1.00 no matter what happen
i.e. if the mom drink it and got infected (without any parasite attached)
I've infected the soy milk only and all three women go through their stages of horniness. Ifecting the soymilk after you have given the women parasites will reset them to an unprogressable state.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
I've infected the soy milk only and all three women go through their stages of horniness. Ifecting the soymilk after you have given the women parasites will reset them to an unprogressable state.
me talking about the older version (before 2.2d)
tbh didnt play 2.2d yet after download it

now i did
i thought its something to do with slow infection
so now after you trap house member they didnt instantly got the parasite trait (the purple font)
as for exchange alot of intermission text added and normally take days for them to get that trait

p.s.:i put choker on day 1 to the mother, it seemed she never really reach home (day 10 already). meh

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
me talking about the older version (before 2.2d)
tbh didnt play 2.2d yet after download it

now i did
i thought its something to do with slow infection
so now after you trap house member they didnt instantly got the parasite trait (the purple font)
as for exchange alot of intermission text added and normally take days for them to get that trait

p.s.:i put choker on day 1 to the mother, it seemed she never really reach home (day 10 already). meh
You have to infect the milk now or mom will never show up. She will friday night for the small depressing talk about divorce, but you can't do anything else. Boobytrapping either sister's rooms,I let 10 days past and the only option is 'talk to' The game has gone from having a few different choices to being forced down the 1 slow path that is the soy milk route.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
tried it myself
seem like dev force u to read all that slow infection story (soymilk arc)
after all of that they didnt even get infected

so far that i see, story begin to taking shape on part 2 exactly
smell like they begin to do part 3 (after joan in mall)

Boobytrapping either sister's rooms,I let 10 days past and the only option is 'talk to'
yeah save that parasite after all that text pass
trapping them before / while soymilk arc make the text stuck (not progressing)

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017

Bug Fixes:

Maximum opacity of fog now at 66%
Fixed Julie/Sandra not being infested correctly when leaving parasites in their room
Fixed music when infesting neck/brain of people on the ship
Fixed being able to tell Julie about the portal
Fixed "the cure" on ship to stop the voices when removing choker parasite

2.2g

Plot Changes:

- Fixed portal
- Added another way to get to portal, via remaining uninfested and fixing the escape pod. Then crashing to earth, not infesting anyone with the parasites in the canisters, then deciding to tell Julie about your experiences.
- Added a section after the portal which previously was called "chapter 5", an assault on the Antari research facility
- Added biosuit abilities and made it possible to wear biosuits but they aren't coded in with the rest of the game yet and are likely still broken

The Antari assault was very quick and linear before. I was going to make it that way again, then I came up with a few ideas. Then a few more. Then more. And now as far as the design is concerned it's spiralled into it's own section, which will now be called Part 3. There will be multiple openings, including bringing Julie along, bringing Julie/Sandra/Jessica along, or going by yourself. It's going to have a fairly long story arc and a bunch of things happening but the short of it is Twine has begun to break down. The editor is lagging horribly which means I'll have to figure out how to break it apart into another story and work on it separately.

Other:
- Fixed some small bugs
- Updated one part of the art for comm officer infestation
- Updated breast parasite art
- Updated art for captain blowjob if giving up control to werm in part 1

To Do:

- Figure out how to layer images with parasites so I don't have to put in 15+ images for a single permutations.

andalite89

Feb 19, 2018
Having no luck getting past chapter 2. Tried a bunch of different variations, but I can't seem to get additional wyrms beyond the first one I'm given.

edgarjameson

Aug 7, 2016
lol

last version made progression with sisters impossible

new version broke time progression and blocked any exit out of the house

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Having no luck getting past chapter 2. Tried a bunch of different variations, but I can't seem to get additional wyrms beyond the first one I'm given.
Without infecting myself, I boobytrapped Julie's room. Then the following day put breast parasite on her and fertilized all parasites, within 2 days got a wyrm. DO NOT infest yourself first.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
lol

last version made progression with sisters impossible

new version broke time progression and blocked any exit out of the house
The last version, the only choice was the slow soy milk route and you had to wait for all 3-4 talk scenes to complete before doing anything with them or get stuck. booby trap room during that process=stuck, infect the soymilk after already completed the process,reverts sisters and starts mom=stuck.

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017
2.21b

Fixed Jessica infestation
Fixed Steve's parasite production
Fixed choker biosuit variable

Next things to do:
Implement system for layering pictures and fully implement biosuits.
Start writing Part 3 (Antari Research Lab) section

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
can someone make a guide or walk-through of this? I can't seem to get anything done in ch 2
because its not done yet (making link for ch3) and you will find lot of unending event
but you cant get lost btw, the story is linear

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes