3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Sietod

Jan 15, 2018
I'm getting an error when trying to go to Julie's workplace, it reads:
: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

Anyone know of a fix, or is this simply a dead-end? Also getting a similar tag when trying to go to the Strip Club.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): Cannot read property '7' of undefined

Reactions: Worstlo
D

Deleted member 136881

I'm probably just gonna sit out some 6 months and return when some serious new content is added, every new release just fixes few bugs, introduces bunch more and adds little to no new content. The game seriously lacks polish.

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017

Altered the werm domination in part 1 to use voiceovers and have different outcomes
Altered escape pod to be launchable with double the previous infestation score or in the 'ideal' werm domination state
Fixed some voices carrying over into part 2
Fixed some other random bugs

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017
2.17b

Altered initial choker infestation sequence
Changed choker voice
Sarah should be working normally
Removed mouth to pussy masturbation option (it was too similar to sucking your own dick)
Removed a lot of writing from masturbation scenes
Fixed being able to jerk off when having a vagina only

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

Altered initial choker infestation sequence
Changed choker voice
Sarah should be working normally
Removed mouth to pussy masturbation option (it was too similar to sucking your own dick)
Removed a lot of writing from masturbation scenes
Fixed being able to jerk off when having a vagina only
Thanx for the share but the file states 2.17b not 2.18. It it just a typo on the post?

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017

Edit: Hotfixed Chloe in part 2 to have smaller breasts at start.
So I says to myself, I says - "I'll just clean up a few obsolesced variables"

A week later...

Extensive code overhaul. Added a bunch of variables. Parasite types are now part of an array list with common variables.
Removed a bunch of exclamation points from the writing and moved them to this sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleaned up some rooms
Added additional step to launching escape pod
Rewrote the infestation scenes
Removed a bunch of writing from masturbation scenes
Egg pod now only fills the player with eggs, does not hatch them instantly
Updated art for generic alien anal infestation
Fixed self display for chapter 1
Werms now seed orifices with offspring from normal sex (takes time for maturation)
Parasites no longer birth without fertilization
Overhauled how sex is handled in house section
Rewrote first section of Claire's sex ed to have correct perspective
Added choker voiceover to house section (didn't add werm voiceover yet)
Changed coloration on birthing/infestation/incubation to make it easier to see whats going on
Fixed a lot of music starts and stops. Removed a bunch of unnecessary music filter passages.
It is now possible to reach the unfinished ending in house section

Shielsn

Jun 7, 2017
The way to use the escape pod is too get the helmet then cure yourself as I recall. Then it's possible

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017

Plot Changes:

- Added Laboratory, ability to create biosuits. Biosuits do nothing yet. I'll be programming them in over the weekend. Laboratory accessible via fully infesting Julie. Contains slow infection option (coffee). I'll probably be adding slow infection options to other characters as well.
- Altered Lesbian girl interaction. Added The Sanctum. The Sanctum does nothing yet.
- Fixed Claire sex ed bug

Other Changes:
- Updated art for ass infestation on ship
- Updated art for Joan's vaginal infestation
- Random small bugfixes

REDSTORM

May 25, 2017
2.2d

Art is now included in the download file, so no more 'being online' necessary. Thanks to Aevojoey for doing the coding for that.
Fixed the flight computer
Fixed Sarah blowjob art showing up when main character is male, but it's not completely fixed because it still implies you have pheromones
Added slow infection to house (Sandra, Julie, Jessica) via soymilk

Sietod

Jan 15, 2018
2.2D seems to have introduced a bug where I cannot further the infection of the house at all. Once a parasite is planted in any room, the target does not get infected with it. Does it need to start via soymilk now?

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
only the mom will drink the soymilk
the rest of the daughter normally will be trapped with choker or werm
brought it back from older version where wermsoy or something like that always have value 1.00 no matter what happen
i.e. if the mom drink it and got infected (without any parasite attached)

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes