3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Stuck at very beginning. Couldn't launch the escape pod. Says "You look around and realize you need a flight computer." Tried everything. Need some advise. And if someone have a walkthrough, please share.
The flight computer is back in the storage room. You have to get the battery from the engine room, put it into the pod, then go to the storage room to get the flight computer. Go back to the pod and it'll launch.

Reactions: evelelf

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017

Parasite Infection Progress Update:

Part 1 is nearly complete. Part 2 is still a mess. Part 3 is being designed.

Image formatting altered
Fixed biosuit creation requirements
Added breast infect option for starfish biosuit (sex menu)
Added gonad infect option for choker biosuit (sex menu)
Updated scientist image in space station
Addiction voiceover plays when waking up
Addiction voiceover plays when in barracks
Removed time progression from main rooms, you'll no longer be birthing things while interacting with NPC's
Increased egg incubation time in part 1
Fixed Gabrielle's plot getting stuck by using pheromones.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
It only has a small base of subscribers, so I understand it's not being updated that quickly over here. Version 2.22e is just more bugfixes, no new content. It's not really relevant in game content.
I hope he's gonna release a big update again soon though, really like it and want to see more of it

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
is that's so ? bugfixes . Perhaps he want to clean throughly chapter 1 before adding new stuffs . He needs to rework all pics and adding all variants of bodyparts for each characthers and suit .... And voice stuff . Ok we just as to be patient

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
lol i wasnt trying to be pushy when asking just wondered i like this one there is noothing out there like it that ive found im really excited to watch this one develop

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Okay just finished the updated 2.22 version and noticed some of the artwork is still progressing along nicely. I'm wondering if Anon Smith is doing the placeholder art and ModeSeven is coming in and updating the artwork as they go along?

Kinda bizzar story and really needs to be guided better. There should be a clear story board flowchart with the development I think. I understand a lot of ground work is still being flushed out so I'll refrain from any real critique just yet, but overall it's good, just needs a more squential and objective oriented flow. Keep it up. I'd love to see more of ModeSeven's artwork really flesh out this game (no pun intended ^_^;)

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes