3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

j-sider

Nov 29, 2017
Here's the 2.3 version: (change the spaces in dots)
mediafire com/file/msywiyr7t4nze1m/Parasite_Infection_2.3.rar

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
So the Patreon post said it was a partial plot update. Has anyone found the new content yet? Or is it another polishing of the 1st chapter?

Mr height

Nov 1, 2017
If you checking via Twine the last update 2.3 . He rework all the net of event and update to the conversation like type of chap1 . And he pushed the story as uncorrupted male on he facility (chap3) . but just the start . And on patreon it look like he asking his follower what to do with wermsuit (idea , planning , brainstorm )

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am not sure if intended but the surgery room doesn't cure the choker parasite. It also seems Joan can still neck fuck you without a choker parasite present. And the pheromones work without being infested in the vagina. I did have a mouth canal if that makes a difference. This is in the newest version. Whoever has access to the patreon site, please let the dev know, in case they don't frequent here.

Dec 8, 2017
I'im at day 23 on Earth, and I don't really know what to do know, I infected the teacher, and used her as an incubator, but I couldn't get others werms, so basically I'm stuck, any advice ?

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
I'im at day 23 on Earth, and I don't really know what to do know, I infected the teacher, and used her as an incubator, but I couldn't get others werms, so basically I'm stuck, any advice ?
Do you have any werms in you already? Because then you can corrupt the milk in the kitchen so your sisters and mother slowly get infected (or you can just trap their bed with a choker parasite) Fertilize all their parasites and let them fertilize you.
If you don't have any werms.. it's pretty ondoable to go further... Perhaps you can keep passing days until you 'find something under your desk'?

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Do you have any werms in you already? Because then you can corrupt the milk in the kitchen so your sisters and mother slowly get infected (or you can just trap their bed with a choker parasite) Fertilize all their parasites and let them fertilize you.
If you don't have any werms.. it's pretty ondoable to go further... Perhaps you can keep passing days until you 'find something under your desk'?
I played as chet in part 2, if you put the choker and the 1 werm you get onto/into Claire/teacher, it's restart time. You won't get anymore werms or chokers, only eggs which she incubates/you don't receive birthed chokers, but you wind up going to the teacher's lounge with the only option to go home. Playing as Chet you get everything 'under your desk' by day 3 continuing won't help.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Change log 2.31b
2.31b

- Figured out the nature of this game. The core concepts are Stealth, Management, Farming, and Survival. Focusing on a % risk management mechanic for core gameplay. Various actions have % chances of success which change with the environment and your abilities. Part 1 may be broken for the next few updates while I alter the games inner workings.

- Added procedural male infestation/transformation code.

- Steve/Stacy, Julie, Sandra, Claire, Jessica are mostly working. Side characters were not redone yet.

- Added another character (Todd) to see how easy it would be to add in more male characters (it's pretty freaking easy now)

- Added acceptance mechanic for male-to-female gender related changes. Talking to males about the changes eliminates the chance they will reject their new body.

- Canal parasites and lactation are working now for part 2

- Better formatting for part 2

- Changed starfish incubation and birthing rate

- Added "getting caught" that occurs when you attempt to directly infest someone and then fail

- Added infestation/infection for rooms. Infected rooms can infect the occupant. Adding parasites to a room can infest the occupant without revealing yourself as the source of the infestation.

- NPC's now take random actions during the day and can infect/infest other NPC's. Infesting NPC's with neck parasite allows you to control their behavior by fucking them and injecting their brain with your fluids. NPC's that are infected/infested attempt to do sexual things and can get caught.

- Fixed a couple random bugs

- Added stat page to main character room

- Getting fucked in the vagina will spawn extra werms from the vagina, other orifices spawn 1 per day.

- NPC's pair up in specific partnerships for infestation purposes. Sandra/Robyn, Claire/Nurse, Julie/Gabrielle, Jessica/Quinn.

- Rooms are now objects that have their own variables. Rooms can be infected. An infected room has a 60% chance to infect the occupant during the day.

- Direct infestation will now be % based on target resistance and main character ability.

- Rooms can be trapped with multiple parasites. Additional parasites cause % success chance of stealth infestation to increase. Also, more than 1 hole may be infested. Chance of multi-hole infestations has diminished success. For instance, if you use 8 werms it's an initial 80% success chance for first infestation, then 40% chance to infest the next hole, then 20% chance for the third. To be honest it's not that important yet but may be in the future.

- Since tons of werms are needed, they now birth after 1 day and will asexually reproduce from every orifice. I'll put in a better system for werm collection so that parasites get rounded up during the wake sequence.

Reactions: m00k00

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
In 2.31b I'm getting random game overs even though I only infected myself and haven't done anything with the other npcs yet.

Edit: I see, putting startfish on your breast and having the grow bigger triggered it, though there should have been a warning or something.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
In 2.31b I'm getting random game overs even though I only infected myself and haven't done anything with the other npcs yet.

Edit: I see, putting startfish on your breast and having the grow bigger triggered it, though there should have been a warning or something.
Well, unexplained body changes like breast growth(especially) on a guy is highly suspicious by common sense logic. Add the choker and werms, accelerates the proccess.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Well, unexplained body changes like breast growth(especially) on a guy is highly suspicious by common sense logic. Add the choker and werms, accelerates the proccess.
Yeah but not after starting as a girl and putting starfish on, sleep and immediately get game over on the next day, seems a bit abrupt.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah but not after starting as a girl and putting starfish on, sleep and immediately get game over on the next day, seems a bit abrupt.
That is abrupt. I'm not sure if there ever was warning text that anyone was ever suspicious before 'game over' or that you just get caught and have to restart.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes