3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Corentine

Jan 14, 2019
What a shame.
Another game with so much potential lost.

It's somehow remarkable how many hobby-devs fall into the trap of feature creep instead of JUST FINISHING THE PROJECT.
But eh, I guess this is what happens if you get monthly payment for developing, not finishing something.

Reactions: newfang56

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
DUDE ......i had such high hopes fpr this game even told a few others about it.....vr would not be a good thing....maybe add it as an option AFTER! the game is finished??

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Damn, that is really disappointing. Parasite Infection was the first sex game outside of shitty flash works and it's always held a special place in my heart. :(

Abrams

Dec 30, 2017
there was an update on the VR project and he was putting it on hold for now until the project for this game is complete. then give VR for it a try

Abrams

Dec 30, 2017
sorry for double post but here is his actual quote:

It was brought up multiple times that it would be disingenuous to switch to VR halfway through. I think that's a good point. So the project is going to 'stay the course' for now. I never intended to make it full VR but I think I'll just put it on the backburner for the time being.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I think he intended to go full VR as a way to drag it out, the way he worded that statement reeks of backpedaling.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev should just complete this project in it's current form and do a new one later on in VR. Sure they might decide to trim out some stuff to get there quicker but as long as it's completed and is good. Honestly, dev could make the entire game as the part 2 portion of the game and I'd be happy. That being said some games that are designed for VR don't require a VR setup to play like or Both of which are great games and the Adventure time one is enjoyable even without the H content.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Such a wasted potential, the plot and dialogues are incredible hot and the update artwork is godtier.

And the creator doesn't even need to do many stuff to create a really good experience. Part 1 and Part 2 could make by themselves a great plotline. All he would need to do was;

-Expand Part 1 and 2 storyline and finish them.
-Add birthing scenes for parasites (and parasite/human hybrids, that would be an interesting addition)
-Update would artwork
-Create animations/images for every sexual action and intercourse in the game with Sandra help
-Fix the goddamn bugs.

I'm pretty sure this would be easier to finish than the actual VR game.

I would gadly even become a Patron if he promissed to finish the game.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like there is a bug in the code that prevents a store in the mall from being infected.

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
new change log anyone or am i dumb and this isnt new?

Developer ADD confirmed, I guess.
also mate i have ADHD i can stay on one task much better then this lol

also i as it goes for the vr thing im glad he is listening to his backers because it means that parts 1 and 2 will get the much needed work done and hopefully !!!!! (becaus i am a person who needs an ending) part 3 will be fleshed out as well

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes